After the rescue team left, they were still fighting.

  Because Shangfeng never allowed them to withdraw.

  Don't know what they want.

  The next step is to be in danger, escape from death, and flee to Han Qingxia for help.

  When Han Qingxia heard Xu Shaoyang's words, he frowned and started thinking.

  Did the military discover the crystal core so early?

  In my previous life, K1 Base was always very famous. Except for the lack of food, everything else was pretty good.

  Especially the superpowers.

  The superpowers they trained are the strongest in the entire eastern base.

  Han Qingxia thought about whether this might be related to the fact that they started studying crystal nuclei very early.

  "Let's go back first!"

  "good!"

  Xu Shaoyang drove a large truck that had been delivered before, and Han Qingxia drove an armored oil tanker back to their base.

  A trip out today was fruitful.

  Han Qingxia asked Xu Shaoyang to kill fresh chicken and fish to eat, but Xu Shaoyang went to work without saying a word.

  Killing fresh chickens and fish to eat made him walk a little faster.

  At this time, Han Qingxia went back to the air raid shelter to study the points and crystal nuclei.

  She first opened the system mall panel and redeemed all the crystal cores she collected today. Except for the second-level alien beast, she exchanged a total of 16 crystal cores today. In addition to the 44 crystal cores she had received from Lu Qiyan before, she now There are 60 crystal cores in total!

  There are still 40 pieces left before she can open the next big gift package.

  Han Qingxia hesitated for a moment, but still did not exchange his second-level supernatural zombie crystal core.

  If you redeem the second-level zombie crystal core, the points will definitely be higher, but the redemption amount will not be calculated as much.

  She let it go for now.

  And now she took a look at her points. After this period of territory expansion and crystal core redemption, her points had reached 18,045 points!

  She was careful and bought the AK that she had been coveting for a long time.

  When the AK fell in front of her, Han Qingxia was satisfied from the bottom of her heart!

  What a baby, my sister finally got you!

  At this time, Han Qingxia remembered that there was an interface that required five thousand points to unlock.

  She opened the special mall.

  When she unlocked this interface, Han Qingxia noticed that everything in it had a countdown when entering it.

  And the first item on her page is a golden item.

  "Evolutionary fluid extraction machine - priced at 10,000 points! Limited time 180 seconds!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  "Evolution fluid extraction machine!"

  She clicked on the details and saw a long list of detailed instructions.

  "Evolutionary fluid extraction machine: Extracts the energy in the crystal core 100% harmlessly. The evolutionary fluid can be used to enhance superpowers!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  Isn't this the evolutionary path of superpowers that she has been thinking about today!

  With 170 seconds left in the time limit, Han Qingxia decisively closed her eyes and entered!

  Even after buying this, she only has 45 points left!

  After buying the machine, the place in front of her where she just bought it became a cooling window.

  It seems that the things here are not unlimited purchases, but are refreshed randomly.

  Apart from this evolutionary fluid extraction machine, there are no golden things, only some materials.

  What steel plates, reinforced plates, floor tiles, steel bars, cement, gates and other base construction materials.

  These things are very cheap, basically one point per point, limited time but no purchase limit. Han Qingxia thought that the materials of Xu Shaoyang's house in front of her house were very poor, so she bought a batch of steel plate and floor tile doors.

  After buying these things, she discovered that they all had attributes.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023