Xu Shaoyang turned over neatly, and as he rolled, a gun was pulled out from his back.

  "boom--"

  "boom--"

  "boom--"

  Several gunshots rang out in succession.

  The bullets hit the mutant zombie, and every shot hit it in the head. However, this mutant zombie was completely different from other zombies.

  It turned out to be okay!

  "Idiot, the second-level zombie can only be completely destroyed by blowing its brains! Get in the car!"

  When Xu Shaoyang heard this, he no longer hesitated. He rushed towards the large armored vehicle that was ready to launch at any time.

  At the same time, the mutated zombie seemed to be intelligent, predicting his position and rushing towards him at full speed.

  "Fall to the left!"

  Han Qingxia said to him.

  Xu Shaoyang heard her order and immediately turned to the left.

  The moment he pounced.

  "rub!"

  The armored vehicle body on the right deformed, and a row of thorns came out of it.

  He directly stabbed the mutated zombies in the chest.

  Xu Shaoyang took advantage of this moment and rolled from the right side into the car door that had been opened for him.

  After piercing the zombie, Han Qingxia immediately retracted the long thorn, kicked the accelerator, and led Xu Shaoyang and the dogs to pull the oil tanker and run quickly along the newly cleared road.

  She is extremely fast, but at the same time, the mutated zombie is equally fast.

  After it was pierced by Han Qingxia, it chased and attacked her like crazy, but he couldn't even hit the large armored vehicle several times and couldn't drive it away.

  This is a tank rewarded by the system, and its strength level is quite different.

  Seeing that Han Qingxia could not be caught, the mutated zombie jumped onto the oil tanker towed behind him with a bang, swaying the tanker from side to side, and pulled the armored vehicle away from its direction with the force of the force.

  Chapter 44 Super Power Explosion

  "boom--"

  "Rumble--"

  Han Qingxia's large armor broke through the median, hit several vehicles, and rushed to the opposite protective fence.

  Several cars were knocked off the elevated road by Han Qingxia.

  And the two front tires of her large armor crossed the guardrail.

  The front half of the car is suspended on the elevated road.

  The field of vision between her and Xu Shaoyang suddenly turned into a field across the highway, suspended in mid-air.

  At the foot is a viaduct hole tens of meters tall.

  Thanks to Han Qingxia's good skills, he almost fell!

  "Roar!"

  "Roar!"

  "Roar!"

  Immediately afterwards, the large armored vehicle beneath them shook.

  The earth shook like a mountain.

  The super-heavyweight level 2 zombie shook its body with rotten flesh and headed towards Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang in pursuit.

  Han Qingxia saw the big man from the display panel in the car. She grabbed the other steering wheel in the car with cold eyes and operated the complicated instrument panel with her hands.

  "Crack!"

  "boom--"

  A dragon-like fire snake sprayed directly at the second-level zombies.

  A small gun barrel appeared above Han Qingxia's large armored vehicle.

  One hit hit the second level zombie.

  The recoil shook it several meters away.

  The high-pressure flames penetrated its human shield-like chest, burning a black hole in its chest.

  There was a burning smell in the air.

  Han Qingxia hit the target, put the car in gear and reversed the car.

  But the front wheel spun several times and never came out.

  "Yoko, can you use the cannon?"

  Xu Shaoyang just looked at Han Qingxia's operation and nodded calmly, "Okay!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023