At this moment, they were wandering near the gas station and heard the sound of Han Qingxia, a living person running towards them. These zombies came to life.

  One by one, the original slow and mechanical actions turned into crazy and crazy.

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof!"

  Fa Cai rushed to the front and knocked down the zombies with a single pounce.

  "Woof!"

  With one claw, he slapped his head away.

  Immediately afterwards, Han Qingxia's other dogs also pounced on him one after another.

  Chapter 43 Level 2 Zombies

  Xia Tian was left by her to guard the base, and the one she brought out was equally extraordinary in combat power.

  These were the best military dogs of the time.

  Killing zombies didn't require much teaching from Han Qingxia, they had already learned it.

  Han Qingxia prepared armor for each of their dogs to protect their fragile abdomen, which greatly increased their defense.

  All the dogs stepped forward and killed the zombies that rushed towards them.

  Han Qingxia also killed and led Yang all the way to clear out the remaining zombies.

  The killing was fast and ruthless, and wherever it passed, there were zombies being dismembered.

  Each forehead had an opening cut out. Some zombies had crystal nuclei and some did not.

  Still not much.

  When he rushed to the gas station, Han Qingxia had harvested more than a dozen crystal cores, and the zombies were basically eliminated.

  Han Qingxia didn't even bother to go into the small supermarket and went to collect the oil first.

  She glanced at Xu Shaoyang, and while he was driving the inventory truck down, she took the two full tank trucks into her space first.

  Leave a less full one for Xu Shaoyang to drive later.

  And the oil in the refueling gun at the gas station.

  Han Qingxia tried to isolate and partition his space.

  Since she had no container to hold the oil, she only found a few empty barrels nearby.

  Unexpectedly, after her thought came up, her mental power controlled the space, and her space really began to be divided!

  Han Qingxia was overjoyed.

  Because she remembered that when she received the space reward, it was one cubic meter and one cubic meter, so it should be divided.

  She has the right idea!

  The space was divided into several small cubes by her, and Han Qingxia grabbed the oil gun and started sucking oil crazily.

  By the time Xu Shaoyang drove the armored car and forced the road car away and rushed to pick up Han Qingxia, Han Qingxia had almost sucked up all the oil in the gas station.

  This amount of oil is almost 60 cubic meters, which can be equivalent to filling almost a thousand vehicles!

  Enough for Han Qingxia to use for a long time.

  "Boss! I'm here to help you!"

  Xu Shaoyang got out of the car.

  At this moment, they suddenly felt the road beneath their feet shaking.

  There were several pretentious oil drums swaying at Han Qingxia's feet.

  This kind of vibration is like a giant walking, and every time it makes the entire road tremble.

  Xu Shaoyang felt this power in confusion. Could it be an earthquake?

  "Let's go!"

  Han Qingxia said extremely seriously at this time, "Everyone get in the car!"

  She picked up two barrels of oil and rushed to the armored vehicle. Her dogs also ran towards the armored vehicle simultaneously.

  Just when they rushed out of the gas station, there was a loud "boom".

  The place where Han Qingxia was standing just now was smashed into pieces.

  A humanoid monster weighing nearly 400 kilograms rushed out of the gas station. It threw its limbs on the ground, biting and biting the place where Han Qingxia had just been standing.

  After being thrown into the air, a small head with extremely disproportionate proportions was raised from the body fat.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023