Xu Shaoyang and his companions brought back four express trucks yesterday, which is just a small part!

  There are a lot of supplies here.

  "Shao Yang, you clean up the car accident here first, and I'll go up to see the situation first."

  "good."

  Han Qingxia jumped off the armored vehicle and assigned Xu Shaoyang a task.

  If they want to take down all the supplies above, they must clear a path.

  At the same time, she left Xu Shaoyang to clean up below, and she went up first to suck a wave of materials into the space.

  All you need to do is drive a car back later!

  She let the dogs out, leaving two to accompany Xu Shaoyang, and the others followed her up.

  There were no zombies near the car accident.

  It looks like Xu Shaoyang and the others cleaned it up yesterday.

  Han Qingxia walked through the core area of ​​the car accident and reached the toll station.

  There was a zombie trapped in the toll booth's artificial mouth.

  She was wearing a toll collector's uniform, with a hairnet hanging over her messy hair, and her head sticking out of the cracked glass window.

  The face with perfect makeup had no color, the skin was dry and stuck to the frame, the face and hands were covered with black reptilian-like blood vessels, the gray and turbid eyes stared at Han Qingxia greedily and excitedly, and he stretched out from the crack of the window and was bitten. The hand with one bone left went to grab Han Qingxia.

  "Roar--"

  "boom!"

  A long shovel was accurately inserted into the toll booth along the gap beside the window. Han Qingxia grabbed the shovel and slashed across it, then pulled out the shovel neatly. A flashing crystal the size of a thumb was brought out by the shovel. Then, the toll collector zombie He fell down completely and stopped moving.

  Han Qingxia took the spar with her gloved hands with satisfaction and put it into a plastic bag. As she left, she looked at the skeleton arm still hanging at the toll gate.

  She dropped a one-yuan game coin into her palm.

  "Don't say I didn't pay the toll."

  Xu Shaoyang, who was clearing the road behind, saw this scene and was handsome by Han Qingxia for a second.

  Han Qingxia's skills are really amazing.

  The zombies were killed so neatly that he was amazed.

  It seemed as if Han Qingxia had killed at least over 10,000 zombies.

  There is no cumbersome movement, it is simple and violent, and it is fatal in one blow.

  She was so beautiful that he felt that they, the special forces soldiers, were ashamed of herself!

  They couldn't do it as neatly as Han Qingxia.

  What's even worse is that Han Qingxia actually has a damn thug's elegance about him, the more ruthless he is, the more handsome he becomes.

  Like a vicious lone wolf, every fight carries the ultimate aesthetic of violence.

  The key is that she is still a woman!

  This makes him so handsome!

  After Xu Shaoyang was handsome by Han Qingxia, he let her go to the elevated highway with confidence, and he worked harder to clear the road.

  Han Qingxia was holding a shovel in one hand, followed by several running dogs.

  "Congratulations on getting rich, look ahead."

  "Bring the red envelope and look at the back."

  "Red in white, guard me!"

  Han Qingxia checked several vehicles and found a truck with the key inserted in it. It had enough gas and was in good condition. She designated this truck as the one to be driven away later. She sent a notice to Xu Shaoyang and jumped out. Pass this car to suck supplies from other cars!

  She jumped onto the crossbar at the rear of a container truck and pulled off the lock with her bare hands. Her body had been rewarded by the system, and her strength had reached an abnormal level.

  After opening the container door, a truckload of express boxes appeared in front of her.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023