"Get out of here! You're too late and I'll stay here as a long-term employee!"

  He Zhangping: "..."

  Qi Mingtang, Wang Heng and Li Lin didn't say much. They only nodded to Han Qingxia and said goodbye to the dogs one by one.

  In the past few days, they have been serving Xia Tian and them every day.

  Give them a bath, feed them, and shovel their poop.

  Invisibly, there was some emotion.

  "Goodbye, let's go."

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof!"

  Xia Tian led many dogs to circle around them, seemingly wondering where these people were going.

  Aren't they the master's long-term workers?

  Why does it look like he's leaving?

  Could it be that he wants to defect?

  Xia Tian took the dogs and ran out to chase them.

  "Come back, everyone."

  Han Qingxia shouted to them, and all the dogs came back obediently.

  As the sun set, the group of people went down the mountain.

  Han Qingxia was used to coming and not forcing him to stay.

  There's no need at all!

  These days, they are begging her to take them in, not her!

  If it weren't for the fact that these people had good qualifications and were Xu Shaoyang's teammates, she wouldn't have offered two olive branches to recruit them.

  Since they want to leave and choose their own path, she will not keep them.

  It is even less likely that they will be given a third olive branch.

  Again and again, if she really takes them in, they will be the only ones who kneel on the ground and beg her!

  As the sun set, a group of men in camouflage uniforms headed down the mountain.

  Han Qingxia looked at it for a while and then returned to his air-raid shelter.

  It was better to leave. It was more comfortable for her to live in her own home without any outsiders.

  The next day.

  Han Qingxia woke up.

  After the special forces team left, her life got back on track.

  Because of the addition of a new member, Han Qingxia now also has a very powerful helper.

  Xu Shaoyang would get up two hours earlier than her every morning and clean up the dishes outside the air-raid shelter.

  Now she finally doesn't have to work by herself.

  The good news is that the goats she raised have grown up. In the past two days, the two goats have been successfully paired, and it seems that goat milk will be produced soon.

  Then Wang Yunduo would come over in the morning to give her the daily output of residents.

  Han Qingxia has more and more supplies.

  For this reason, she added an additional authority to Xu Shaoyang.

  In view of his loyalty, give him access to a warehouse and let him put his daily supplies into that warehouse.

  Han Qingxia now has a total of three large warehouses and a very large system space.

  Most of the food is still stored in her own system space. The space in her air raid shelter is used to store output materials and a small amount of inventory.

  "Lord! These are the seeds you gave me last time, the strawberries my father cultivated!"

  Han Qingxia's eyes lit up when she saw that there was a small box of fresh and red strawberries among the food Wang Yunduo brought today.

  The last thing she gave Wang Youmin was a packet of strawberry seeds, but she didn't expect that he would actually cultivate them.

  Han Qingxia was very satisfied with this.

  She gave her another bag of wheat seeds and rewarded Wang Yunduo with a bag of candy, "Take your father back and let him continue planting. If you finish planting, there will be a reward! This is the reward!"

  "Yes! Thank you, Lord!" Wang Yunduo has been eating meat and drinking milk during this period, and his complexion is completely different from the beginning.

  The little babies are much more beautiful.

  She took the things Han Qingxia gave her and was about to leave, when she turned around and thought of something.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
僞裝綠茶後成了萬人迷_逆魚陛下【完結】
農門嬌妻:将軍要耕田_秋秋的小棉襖【完結】
名門第一千金_順子【完結】
人氣NPC在逃中[無限]_29号老房子【完結】
長公主驸馬是個算命哒_鲸嶼Freya【完結】
死遁後我被迫成了海王_晏舒舒【完結】
專題推薦 > 古代言情 | 煙波江南 | 東籬菊隐 | 千年一歎 | 蜀客 | 鮮橙 | 折一枚針 | 骁騎校 | 音蝸 | 不止是顆菜 | 潇水玄舸 | 不問三九 | 小白蓮一柏君 | 諸葛扇 | 林中有霧 | 簾重 | 蘭拓 | 撕枕猶眠 | 彩虹魚 | 燈火明亮 |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023