Everyone: "!!!"

  "Captain, don't listen to her, we've been working for her day and night these days!"

  "Everything we eat and drink is paid for by our own labor! Her food is not in vain!"

  "Ahem!" Han Qingxia coughed heavily. She glanced at the group of white-eyed wolves, "You have the nerve to tell me, what time is it now? If I hadn't taken you in, you would have worked until you died and no one would have given you food. eat!"

  Everyone: "......"

  The most evil capitalist landlord in the past was not as evil as Han Qingxia!

  See if this is human language!

  But none of these people dared to speak out. Faced with Han Qingxia's power and domineering, they could only hide behind their captain.

  Lu Qiyan looked at his trapped team members with slight surprise, and said to Han Qingxia, "I will give you material compensation as a thank you for rescuing us."

  "when?"

  "Wait until we get back."

  "Can't wait!" Han Qingxia directly spread his hands, "No credit!"

  "But we don't have much supplies on us now."

  "You think to yourself, if you want to leave my place, you must pay me enough to go out!"

  Everyone: "!!!"

  New era of Korean skin-baby!

  Everyone was once again so angry with Han Qingxia that they wanted to go up and make gestures, but the other party was Han Qingxia, so they could only endure it! Lu Qiyan's face showed no expression at all.

  He thought for a moment and then said, "Where is my backpack?"

  "Here! Boss!" Tang Jian handed over his backpack.

  Lu Qiyan opened the bag and took out a ziplock bag with a sealed transparent bag. Inside was a bag full of transparent and shining crystals.

  "Is this ok?"

  Zombie crystal core!

  Han Qingxia's eyes suddenly lit up.

  Bring it, you!

  Han Qingxia snatched away what he estimated to be thirty or forty zombie crystal cores and said, "Okay, I guess you've had enough! You can leave!"

  Lu Qiyan's eyes brightened when he saw that Han Qingxia could snatch things away from his hands.

  The speed and strength are extraordinary.

  This woman is indeed no ordinary person.

  He said nothing more, collected his thoughts, and looked around his teammates, "It's time for us to go back. Everyone, bring your things and return now!"

  "yes!"

  Tang Jian and the other five immediately went to pick up their backpacks.

  Lu Qiyan looked at Xu Shaoyang who had not moved yet, "Shaoyang, why don't you go?"

  "Captain! He can't go!" Tang Jian was the first to put his bag on his back and walked over.

  "He is now the Queen's man!" He Zhang's flat legs also healed and he said in high spirits.

  Lu Qiyan's brows immediately wrinkled.

  "Captain, Shaoyang sold him to Sister Han in order to save you." Qi Mingtang explained to him.

  "If he hadn't been attracted by the eldest sister at that time, we might not have been saved." Wang Heng said.

  "That's right." Li Lin said.

  The more Lu Qiyan listened, the more shocked he became, and the more he listened, the tighter his brows became.

  At this time, Xu Shaoyang took out his badge from his pocket and said, "Captain, I can't go back with you."

  "C1 Force Special Forces Team Xu Shaoyang!"

  Xu Shaoyang stood on the spot and saluted a military salute with a snap.

  Lu Qiyan looked at him seriously, "Return to the team!"

  "Hey, my man, who are you commanding?"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
名門第一千金_順子【完結】
人氣NPC在逃中[無限]_29号老房子【完結】
長公主驸馬是個算命哒_鲸嶼Freya【完結】
死遁後我被迫成了海王_晏舒舒【完結】
專題推薦 > 古代言情 | 煙波江南 | 東籬菊隐 | 千年一歎 | 蜀客 | 鮮橙 | 折一枚針 | 骁騎校 | 音蝸 | 不止是顆菜 | 潇水玄舸 | 不問三九 | 小白蓮一柏君 | 諸葛扇 | 林中有霧 | 簾重 | 蘭拓 | 撕枕猶眠 | 彩虹魚 | 燈火明亮 |
本站内容來源互聯網,書籍版權所有歸原作者所有 ! 版權&反饋 | 作者大全 Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023