The five people over there could only hear their eyes widening.

  No way, this standard starts!

  This is the end of the world!

  They can't even eat meat or vegetables in the base!

  Han Qingxia wants to start with Xu Shaoyang!

  This seemed to be different from the dire and fiery male slave life they had imagined for Xu Shaoyang.

  He followed Han Qingxia, it didn't seem like a sacrifice!

  Life is much better than at their base!

  "Let's eat it ourselves. Eat it quickly."

  Tang Jian snorted, "We also have food to eat! Eat our own!"

  He took out the compressed biscuits from his bag, mixed some water, and ate them dry.

  Everyone else stopped looking and sadly picked up the remaining compressed biscuits in their bags.

  While eating the tasteless and choking compressed biscuits, I smelled the aroma of braised pork ribs wafting over there!

  This biscuit becomes more and more boring the more you eat it!

  It smells so good over there, I really want to eat it!

  "Eat more! Why are you eating so slowly?" Han Qingxia munched on the ribs. She didn't even chew the bones. Xia Tian and the others squatted next to them.

  Han Qingxia left all the bones for them to grind their teeth.

  Xu Shaoyang ate very slowly, chewing every piece cleanly. Han Qingxia's bones were so delicious that he could eat all the bones.

  "The bones are just for them to grind their teeth in the summer! Eat more meat! It won't be wasted!"

  Xu Shaoyang shook his head after hearing this and continued to chew the bones firmly.

  Seeing him like this, could Han Qingxia not understand? She continued to eat as he pleased. When she had eaten and drank enough, she slipped out a bottle of Coke, and there was still a lot of ribs left in this big basin of ribs.

  She wiped her hands and stood up, Xu Shaoyang said, "Boss, do you still want to eat the rest?"

  "It's all yours." Han Qingxia saw through it without saying anything, and turned back to the air-raid shelter. Before leaving, she said, "But you have to wash the dishes and chopsticks for me, and put the dishes away later."

  Xu Shaoyang immediately said gratefully, "Yes!"

  After Han Qingxia left, He Zhangping and others had long since chewed the compressed biscuits, which had lost their taste and stopped eating.

  But they didn't dare to waste it, they even licked up the dregs, right now.

  A bowl of leftover braised pork ribs was handed over.

  Chapter 35 Working quickly

  "Eat, there's some left for you."

  Xu Shaoyang was saving food from between his teeth for them to eat.

  "If you give us something, will the succubus... Queen agree?" Tang Jian changed the subject.

  "I asked the boss for permission, and she said she could give it to me."

  "terrific!"

  "Shaoyang! Thank you for your hard work!"

  "Good brother, good brother!"

  "Listen to me and thank you. Because of you, I feel warm--"

  "Stop talking and eat quickly!"

  Tang Jian, He Zhangping, Wang Heng and the other five people immediately started eating.

  During this period, Xu Shaoyang put some water on them for fear that they would choke to death, and everyone's water bottles were filled with water.

  This is also his recently discovered physical mutation that allows him to produce water.

  Everyone in their team has experienced certain physical changes. Tang Jian is faster, He Zhangping is stronger, Wang Heng can control fire, Qi Mingtang's body reacts to metal, and Li Lin can change the terrain!

  Although they still don't know why this is happening, and they are still figuring out how to use it, but fortunately all of them have mutated their bodies. Otherwise, it would be impossible to escape from that zombie wave. of!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023