"We cannot let that Hailey girl out there." Sam stated as he walked up to the car. 

"Oh, yeah?" Dean asked. "What are we gonna tell her? She can't go into the woods because of a big, scary monster?"

"If you want to be sent to the nut house, sure. Sounds like a plan." I shrugged. 

"Yeah." Sam answered Deans question. 

"Her brother's missing, Sam." Dean replied, looking at Sam. "She's not just gonna sit this out. Now, we go with her, we protect her, and we keep our eyes peeled for our fuzzy, predator friend." 

"So finding Dad's not enough?" Sam asked as Dean grabbed the bag. He moved the shotgun, letting the lid fall before shutting the trunk. "Now we gotta babysit too?"

Dean just looked at Sam for a moment. I cross my arms over my chest, stepping back. 

"What?" Sam asked. 

"Nothing." Dean shrugged before throwing the bag at Sam, who caught it. 

"You know, that was a little too aggressive to be nothing." I tell Dean, keeping my voice low as he walked past me. 

Dean shot me a look.

___

Dean killed the engine as I open my car door, stepping out. Hailey and Ben were already here. I tug at the hem of my white tank top, pulling it down slightly. I grab the backpack, slinging it over my shoulder as the two brothers get out of the car. 

"You guys got room for three more?" Dean asked as Sam grabbed the duffle.

"Wait, you wanna come with us?" Hailey asked. 

"Why not?" I replied, shrugging my shoulders. 

"Who are these guys?" A man, who stood a few feet behind Hailey asked. 

"Apparently, this is all the parks service could muster up for the search and rescue." Hailey answered. 

Well, you could be a little more grateful we're not letting you get eaten by psycho Yogi, but whatever. 

"You're rangers?" The man asked. 

"That's right." Dean nodded as Sam walked off. 

"And you're hiking in biker boots and jeans?" Hailey asked. Her eyes then turned to me. "A crop top and jeans?"

Dean looked down at himself, then back up. "Oh, Sweetheart, I don't do shorts."

I look down at myself. These were my favorite jeans. I had a white tank top, that, sure it did show off some of my stomach. I wore an unzipped camo jacket over that and combat boots. I'd be fine. 

"What, you think this is funny?" The man asked as Dean walked toward him. "It's dangerous backcountry out there. Her brother might be hurt."

"Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be." Dean assured him. "We just wanna help her find her brother, that's all." he then turned his eyes to me. "You comin', Angel?"

"Yeah." I move to catch up with Dean, falling in step with him. "I look good....right?"

I liked the outfit I'd picked out. I'd had it since forever. I'd worn it many times before.

Dean nodded his head. "Yeah. I think you look great."

I nod my head, letting his reassure calm me.

___

"So, Roy, you said you did a little bit of huntin'." Dean began as we all walked through the forest.

"Yeah, more than a little." Roy, the guide Hailey hired, answered.