"So choose wisely, Leste." Simone warns. "Cause I been there and done that. Shit ain't no joke, you gotta decide for you whether he's in the baby's life or not, or if you even still want to continue with the pregnancy after you talk to him today."

Speaking from experience, even though Simone had decided to keep her daughter, and which Devil already had his mind set on keeping her too, somehow they ended up between Devil being the crazy deadbeat father. The problem was that parents that holler they are ready to be a parent when the situation comes ends up changing their minds too late because of the false fantasy they built in their mind about having a child.

Some like the idea of being a parent, but back down once the real role is given. "Are you scared to tell him?"

"...No." Celeste partially lied. She hadn't been in touch with him recently until a few days ago, but to tell the truth her she was more scared of the awkward conversation the two would share instead of the actual news. "I just know it's gone be awkward cause I haven't really talked to him."

"Girl, don't be scared to tell him nothing. Regardless of his input you got your friends to support you." Kameron expresses. "If he don't wanna play daddy I will. The grandma the baby."

Simone and Kameron comforting her had given Celeste a big weight off her shoulders knowing she had a support group. Even after a fight we had each other's back.

"And technically even if he don't want the baby he still gone be seeing your face cause that's my brother." The women in the family would've made sure Sir was in his child's life. Celeste attended almost every family event anyway so they would be seeing each other regardless.

"We got you girl, okay?" Simone opens her arm to give Celeste a side hug. Celeste reached forward and wrapped her arm around her neck. "Okay." She whispers.

The nurse knocks twice before entering the room with multiple sonogram photos and a prescription of prenatal. "Here you go. You take the prenatal just once a day." She smiled handing both objects to Celeste. "If you need anything else just email me."

"Thank you." Celeste speaks lowly. The nurse nods and exits the room once again. Celeste places the prescription on her lap and unfolds the 6 sonograms, studying her unborn.

"Awe!" Simone coos. "Look at they head, it's so big." She points at the first white sonogram of the fetus's head. "And it's body so little. Proud auntie." The three admire all 6 photos. Celeste silently continues to look at them, unable to render her emotions at the moment.

"This remind of when Simone got pregnant." Kameron reminisces. "We was all sitting in here for your first checkup and you was over there scared real bad." He laughs.

"Yea, you can tell time moving way too fast cause that felt like yesterday, my girl is big now." Simone smiles. They did feel a little bit of deja vu. "Thank god this gone be the last time any of us gone standing here in this room, cause I'm not having anymore kids honey."

"What?!" Celeste looks up and frowns. "You don't want my baby to have a cousin around the same age so they can be best friends?"

"Girl..." Simone shakes her head picking up her purse off the white arm chair. "That baby already got enough cousins to play with. My family is big enough, they don't gotta be the same age."

"Please!" Celeste throws her purse over her shoulder and scoots off the bed. "It's so they can continue our legacy!" She continues to persuade.

"Who the daddy?" Simone begins to open the door. She turns around and stops in the doorframe.

"Us?" Celeste volunteers. Simone rolls her eyes and walks out into the hallway. "Please! I'll even write my name on the birth certificate!"

 "Please! I'll even write my name on the birth certificate!"