𝟎:𝟐𝟎

♛

Simone huffed, putting her car in park as she sat outside of Juwellyz's daycare

Simone huffed, putting her car in park as she sat outside of Juwellyz's daycare. The last few months have been hard, regretful is what she'd been feeling ever since she left Texas. But now there wasn't really any going back. She was officially stuck.

She sat in the driver's seat seeing her daughter and daycare teacher walk out hand in hand. "Hello!" The daycare said as Simone rolled down her window. "Hi!"

"Juwellyz was very good today, excellent job." She added opening the back passenger door, helping Juwellyz in her car seat and buckling her up afterwards. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay sweet pea?" They both waved at each other before the teacher had closed the door.

Walking back towards the front of the car, the daycare threw a huge smile on her face. "She's a very smart one, I see she gets it from you, Ms. Future Lawyer."

Simone could help but to force a smile. Her dreams of going to TSU had been shattered by her own doings but she did still attend college as a lawyer at Northwestern. "Thank you." She had been attending Northwestern almost two months, she enjoyed it but she felt like she would've enjoyed TSU better.

"Y'all excited for baby number 2? It looks like you're about to pop!" The daycare teacher laughed at her exclaimed joke as Simone did the same, tugging down on her tight shirt that mended her protruding 6 month old belly. "Yea, he's growing fast." This was the farthest Simone had gotten in her pregnancy, her doctor had told her another early c section would be  likely if the ongoing stress didn't die down. "Decided any names?"