𝟎:𝟏𝟓

♛

"Baby

"Baby.." Sevyn gasped. "This is so pretty." Sevyn took the custom made and diamond cut silver necklace out of the velvet box. She looked at the nameplate with "Sevyn" in large Times New Roman Italic letters surrounded by pieces of crushed diamonds.

She gave Rico the necklace to put around her neck and gave him a kiss before continuing to open gifts on the large marble encrusted table.

"Awww" Sevyn cooed looking at two colorful crayon and marker made drawings of herself. Sovereign was real artistic. "Me and Juwellyz made it for you mommy." She said pointing at the drawing Sevyn was cheesing at. "Thank you baby. Y'all are both so talented." She kissed her forehead. Sevyn proceeded to open more gifts.

"Oh all Reign gotta give you is a drawing for you to be satisfied but I gotta give you all this extra shit." Solicity crossed her arms. "You are very much correct." Sevyn laughed at her own comment making Solicity roll her eyes.

"Daddy these are so cute." Sevyn said observing the black platform Jimmy Choos. "They ain't have any other color so I got what I could." He shrugged opening his arms excepting Sevyn's hug.

"T got you that." Rico pointed at the different brands of exotic perfumes Sevyn was pulling out from the boxes they came in.

"Where he at? I wanna thank him." Sevyn asked spraying one of the perfumes on her back hand and sniffing it. "He out somewhere with Kio and Keeyon. When I woke up and walked to his room he wasn't there and neither were they." Rico shrugged.

"Look at what Natasia posted on her story." Bronx handed Krue her phone. She watched the instagram story carefully looking at Natasia taking a picture in her bedroom mirror while she sat on another girl's lap.

Krue rolled her eyes exiting out the story and handing the phone back to her sister. "The fact that she used dangerously in love by Beyoncé is speaking levels cause she just started dating that girl 2 months ago."

Natasia was Krue's ex girlfriend and they had just recently broke up about two months ago. They had a lot of ups and downs in their relationship, and everytime they argued 80 percent of the time it was Natasia's fault. Krue was always the one to glue their relationship back together whenever it fell apart. Even when Natasia was at fault she would apologize and she would try to fix simple mistakes that happened on Natasia's end. It was mid February and Natasia and Krue were known for arguing every month and they were both grew tired of it. Krue suggested couples therapy but Natasia disagreed so the arguments just kept getting more brutal from there. Their harsh argument let to Natasia breaking up their 2 year relationship. And the bad part about it was they ended it on a very bad argument that almost turned into a physical altercation if Natasia didn't walk out that door. After that Krue swore up and down she was done with relationships. Her new memo was fuck niggas and bitches. No more than 2 weeks later Natasia had already started dating somebody else. That somebody was Brionna.