"And then when I found out, I cut him off...I just couldn't sit in his face knowing I'm carrying his baby he don't know." Celeste shook her head. "That's not right."

"You thought about what you want to do?" Simone felt like Celeste need to explore her options first. "No, I'm still deciding, I don't know what I want. Sir's answer is gonna weigh my decision though."

"Girl you gotta tell him?! You don't have a lot of time left." Considering that Celeste was just under 20 weeks, she would only have a few weeks left until she would be unable to get an abortion. "I know, I have an OB-GYN appointment on the 19th if you want to come."

Simone smiles before opening her arms to hug Celeste once again. "Of course imma come girl, you know I got you."

"Celeste Green?" A nurse in blue scrubs stands in the doorway and asks. The three stand up with Celeste leading the way. "Hi, follow me." The nurse smiles.

Down the long beige hallway, Simone looks into other patient rooms looking at different pregnant women and women in general sitting and waiting for their appointment. The nurse leads them to the last room and closes her door behind her. "Okay Celeste, this is your second check up correct? You had went to the hospital to confirm your pregnancy?"

"Yes." Celeste replies. She props herself up on the stepping stool and sits on the black Gynecological bed. "I just came for a sonogram."

"Okay, great." The nurse finishes typing on her desktop computer. "So you can go ahead and lay back for me." The nurse scoots back in her chair to turn in the ultrasound monitor and grab the white probe before turning off the lights.

"You scared?" Kameron leans on the wall and questions. Celeste takes a deep breath. "A lil." She lies. She was more than terrified.

"This is gonna feel a little cold, just to warn you." The nurse warns Celeste as she put ultrasound gel on the probe. Celeste lights her shirt up to reveal her small, but rounded belly. Simone was surprised when she hadn't noticed it until now for Celeste's size.

The nurse sits down next to her and places the probe on her lower abdomen. Celeste's leg starts shaking feeling the cool paste move around her stomach.

At first there was nothing, which started to worry the three best friends at first. The nurse silently continued to move the probe around until there was this longing echo. "There it is." The nurse point at the monitor. Simone moves closer and sees the orange sonogram of her fetus.

"Since your last checkup was 4 weeks ago you should now almost be in your 4th month of pregnancy. Around 16 weeks." The nurse speaks. "There's the head right there."

Simone glances at Celeste who had been mesmerized at the monitor.  By the way she was look she had a feeling that an abortion was out of the question.

"If you want an 3D scan I can get you that too."  The nurse continues to move the probe around her belly. After a few minutes continued of scanning, the nurse turns off the monitor and turns on the light. "I'll go get your ultrasound picture." She smiles.

The nurse leaves the room giving a chance for Celeste to lower her shirt and sit up. "How you feel?" Kameron questions.

Celeste shrugs. "Right now I still don't know. I'm still gone let Sir's answer sway my decision." Celeste was stuck on how she really felt about being pregnant. One minute she wanted it and the next minute she didn't. For someone who didn't have a lot of time left to go through with abortion, she was still confused.

"Even if you do want his answer it's still your final say, you do know that right?" Simone raises her eyebrow. "Cause regardless if y'all come to conclusion that he wants this baby but you don't, he not the one carrying it for nine months, you are. Vice versa too."