Chapter 31

Michelle Pov

It's been weeks since we have been together, and I am feeling happier than ever. Is it a dream? I always wondered yet whenever I feel his lips on mine, tasting me, I know it's not because I feel alive, I feel emotions I never felt before, there is a whole damn zoo when he's near, his touch sends a tingle down my spine and most of all he feels home.

"El, sweetheart you daydreaming again, I only hope it's about me" Ashton flickered my head, rubbing my head I laughed, "Of course, it's about you, whatever I do, I think about you always," I said with a smile only to the awed look on his face.

"This much love for me, when did it happen El" He asked with an unknown emotion, I laughed as he twirled me against his side, my back to his chest, and his hand wrapped around my neck, I looked over my shoulder into his eyes.

"I don't know, loving you I must say it was hard and as well as easy. I tried not to fall for you yet looking at you, knowing you, and being friends with you made it easy for me to fall and I think I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, it was tiring not able to love you and be with you, not able to tell because I was insecure of myself, sometimes I would not sleep at all thinking about it but being with you as friends was enough heck to be able to talk to was enough for me" as I said Ashton unwrapped his hand from my neck, he left my side with his head down.

"Ashton, " I called out curious about what he was thinking. He looked up with a smile "Come here," spreading his arms he whispered only to me. Hugging him I felt his warmth spread through me, inhaling his scent which belonged to him, and his usual cologne I felt safe.

He glided his hand on my hair as he said "Rest now, You must be tired of keeping all that to yourself, I am with you El now and forever, you can sleep at night in peace, I'm there" he hugged me like he wanted me to feel attached to his body, I hugged him tight listening to his heartbeat, I felt peace with no insecure barging in my mind.

"Let's go, we are late for class," I spoke out letting him go, though his hold on my hand was still there, assuring me he was there. As we entered class I could see people watching us, some judging us, some envious, some pity gazed at me. Though I don't care, they don't know Ashton as I know him. He's just The Ashton Miller for them, but he's just Ashton. My lover

Classes went on, and Ashton got separated as we had different classes together and, he had football so I didn't wait for him after school. As I was going through my lockers to keep my books chatting with Bree, Rachel, and Liv.

Someone shoved me toward my lockers, the sudden impact left me flinching and my back hurting, and I hit my back against the lockers, I bit my lip to control the pain and looked toward the one who shoved only to see Stella already being pressed against another locker by Bree, Rachel and Liv. Looking up above God, I love them so much. Thank you.

Bree is ready to punch Stella, I push myself forward in time to stop her from doing that. I held Bree's hand, she turned towards me, and I shook my head negatively telling her no. Understanding she let me handle it. I came in front of her as she was still pressed against the lockers glaring down at me, good me give me the looks and I give right back, If someone stares at you, you stare right back. If someone gives you shit, you give them worse. I see red "Tsk, tsk Stella should have told me nicely to move I would have, though I didn't think your fake ass would need this much place that partially shoved me, down," I said to Her in a sweet sickening tone, though my face should have showed the opposite because I see fume come off her face as she raised her hand to slap me, wrong move bitch.

Before she could slap me, I punched her in the nose, she screamed a banshee not giving her time I pulled her hair, her nails digging into my arms as she kept wailing yet I didn't let go of her as I slapped her again. Suddenly a hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me toward their chest, "Calm down, tigress" Ashton whispered, his warmth spreading through me, claiming me instantly.

Taking this as a chance, Stella slapped me hard, my head turning right with the effect. Ashton loosened his hold on me That's it bitch your down. Before I could do anything, Bree, Rachel, and Liv circled Stella, not giving her time to think Bree landed the first slap followed by Rachel and Liv, Three is never a charm. So I gave Stella the fourth Slap and damn it was hard. Blood oozed out from her mouth and tasting blood on my tongue I knew I was bleeding too.

As Stella was falling, Claire came running towards her to help, but her hold on Stella prevented her from falling. Grabbing her chin, looking into her eyes "Know your place bitch, you may be the queen of high school, but I'm the knight with a sword, sword is enough to cut down." I warned her as she whimpered, sweeping my gaze toward the bright blue who looked amazed. Girl, I beat your best friend. That's not how you should look. Look angry bruhhh.

Ashton coming beside me nodded toward Claire who did the same to him, her expression changed when she saw him, it was an expression of longing, I know that because I was there, having that expression for the same guy. I feel bad for her but that's it Sorry Claire he's mine.

Taking my hand in his hand Ashton took me out and was followed by Bree, Rachel, and Liv. Coming out of the school. I took a deep breath and reality started to sink. Oh my god, I just beat Stella, my mom will kill me if she knows. Leaving Ashton's hand I sink towards the ground. Sitting on the ground, I keep my hand on my head, shaking my head chanting Jesus please save me from my mom.

A finger poked my shoulders, Raising my head I saw all looking at me confused " " "My mom will kill me, once she hears of this. Goodbye friends, thank you for meeting me in this lifetime, I'm glad I have you all as my friends, and Ashton I love you, baby you should miss me a lot okay? " I asked the amused-looking fellas, "Guys I'm not kidding, she will kill me for sure" I cried out standing up.

"Don't worry El, I'll take care of it" Ashton said swiping his thumb on my lower lip which was busted, I got excited hearing this, and my girls too. "how? " I asked curious and slightly guilty I shouldn't have done that "Baby, I'm Ashton Miller and my father simply doesn't sponsor this school, he gives money so they keep their mouth shut about what I do,"

"You Ashton person now, that's enough for them to keep their mouth shut" Overwhelmed with happiness I lunged on him though he caught me in time, his hand on my calf keeping me in place as I locked my legs on his waist, my girls leaving us alone having enough of PDA no one was around to see us, "Did I tell tell you today that I love you?" Said Ashton showing me a love gaze and a smile that could break a million hearts. My heart was beating loudly in my ribcage, and a shiver ran down me.

I acted as I pondered his question, and then I smiled Brightly, "You Didn't Mr.Miller," he laughed and his warm gaze stayed there as he stared at my grey eyes and said "Oh my bad Ms. Collen's"

"I love you El, now and forever" he declared with love and I started right back as "I love you, Ashton, now and forever"

___________________________________________

Author to Stella -
sorrows, sorrows, and prayers.

Stella deserved it Ikr but alas Michelle and her girls slayed and no one can convince me otherwise.

Writing about El and Ashton's love makes me overwhelmed, writing their love for each other is like sharing their emotions and it makes me cry.

Hope you all get an Ashton!!! Because I need an Ashton for me. I love that man ATP.

Please Vote and comment, it makes my day.

Sayonara!!!