Chapter 10

Michelle pov

"Finally, goddamn exams are finished"I exclaimed jumping in the air with my three other friends, right now we were sitting in my home as my mom and bro both today are at night shifts and I called the girls home to spend the night.

"And yeah it's party time" Brianna yelled.

"Huh?" I asked her confused.

"Did u forget Elle?.Seth said After exams he's going to host a party". Rachel said

"Well damn," I said. it was true that I forgot about the party as I  solely focused on my exams cause damn it if I didn't I was going to fail. I didn't even touch my phone that much, it was terrible without my phone but if I used it I would have gotten distracted.

"Yeah! damn" followed Livvy. we all looked at each other and burst out laughing. We thought Livvy was dense towards Seth but who knew she was well aware of his feelings and acted, recently Seth was openly pursuing Livvy. we asked to give him a chance but Livvy was not ready to be in a relationship, like a friend we can't force her. it's her choice.

"Oh! come on liv, live a little, poor thing can't be ignored forever right?" Bree teased. Livvy rolled her eyes for that.

"Says the girl, who has been ignoring his feelings," I said and gave her an elbow nudge.

"Ohh.. please I am not ignoring , it's just that I needed some time, to see till what extinct he would have tolerated me seeing ignoring him, "bree said.

"Yeah, yeah and we all noticed how whipped he was for you, "Rachel said in a bored tone.

"But, one thing is confusing how can such a popular and handsome guy fall for you, "Livvy said and I and Rachel nodded.

"Cause I am an irresistible baby,"bree said flipping her hair. To which I snorted, Rachel rolled her eyes, and Livvy slapped her forehead for asking such a question.

"Rachel, are you just going to ask about us, what about you?" I asked her.

"Huh? What about me," he said pointing at herself.

"Yeah, I am talking about your love for your best friend brother".

"Nothing," she said avoiding my gaze, and instantly I knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I placed my right hand on her right.

She looked up and I saw tears rolling down her cheeks, I was shocked, I think even the other two with me were also, by now all on her side, Livvy's side hugged her, and bree was beside me looking at her.

"What happened Rachel?"bree asked softly.

"He-he's in love with someone else," Rachel said crying.

"Did you tell him about your feelings? "I asked her.

"No, the day before our exams were going to start, I went to her home cause my friend wanted me to tutor her, I saw him with a gorgeous girl Compared to me, I am nothing and they both looked amazing" Rachel said tears kept rolling down her eyes.

"My heart broke at the site of seeing them, they had all eyes on each other, my friend said that he is in love with her, I am late guys in telling him about my feelings" She chuckled and said, "Now even if I want to tell, I can't".

"Why? Didn't you tell us anything about this, do you think you're great being in pain all alone" I said to her little angry at her and myself for not noticing something off about her.

"No Elle, it's not like that, I wanted to tell you guys after exams," Rachel said wiping away her tears.

I reached her hand"We are there for you Rachel, right girls?" I asked and they all nodded smiling, Rachel smiled at that.