Chapter 28

Michelle POV

"I love you," I said sincerely to the person, looking into his eyes I can see round eyes, so much you can see his black iris reflecting the same happiness as mine grey one. His long wavy hair almost covers his eyes yet I can see in his eyes as it stares at my soul. Not hiding the piercing on his right eyebrow

He moved closer to me, lifting my chin with his tattooed forefinger, and gazing into his eyes he said the words I wanted to hear"I love you too," Moving his head closer to mine, his pierced below lip almost tempting me to kiss right away I blushed deeply because this is happening finally we are going to kiss. Lifting my head, I pouted and waited for the kiss to come. He moved closer, and closer he was almost there closing my eyes, I waited to taste him, for his lips to descend on me. I heard a flick and instantly felt pain on my forehead, I opened my eyes and saw him fading slowly, no waitlist

"Wake up Michelle" I heard mom's voice, opening my eyes I am welcomed by mom glaring at me. I knew it, it should have been a dream. Jungkook only comes in my dreams, yeah I am jungkook biased, I'm an OT7 but jungkook has my heart.

"Will you wake up or are you still dreaming about that Korean boy?" Mom questioned me, keeping her hands on her hips.

"Moooom his name is jungkook, and he's your future son-in-law", I fake cried "and you just stopped me from almost kissing him," I told her, wiping out my fake tears.

"Oh, God! have some shame, Elle" mom flicked again on my forehead. I rubbed my forehead soothing the pain "It's called being an ARMY, mom."

"Hush, now get up and get ready, don't you have a football tournament to go to? for which you were super excited about?" Mom asked. I nodded and left to have a shower not before kissing her cheeks slightly.

Today was our school's football match, for which Ashton and his team were practicing hard, apparently, their opposite team was tough opponents, but I believe from the way our team practiced hard, we will win.

Standing in the front mirror after showering I was thinking how Ashton and I have not seen each other since the day I have given him pancakes, either he is in practice or I'm in my classes, I'll see him at today's match finally.

All dressed, I went to eat my breakfast, today was a day off for my mom, which means mom's going to be home which also means I have to come home early, which is not gonna happen I guess. The football match was in the evening, so I had plenty of time for myself. I need my me time which these days I'm finding rarely.

After breakfast with mom, I spent some time with her updating her with all the high school stuff, and she told me about how her work life is going on, I and my mom are like best friends we share each other and everything, but as best friends, we all have a secret which we keep to ourselves and my secret with mom is the only thing, it's more like a person and that is Ashton. I don't want to keep this from her but I need some time to tell her about Ashton, eventually, I'll tell her. I'm just scared of what would mom think about him.

"Okay mom, I'm going now," I said to mom after getting ready for the football match. I wore a jersey that was Ashton's and surprisingly it was given by Jake to me. I was so shocked when jake gave me stating Ashton gave me the jersey to wear for the match.

Entering the match, I searched for of course the girls, they already are seated by the time I went near them. Bree was the first one I sighted as it was easy to find a girl having to yell her boyfriend's name with a poster of jake kissing in the air pose. Yeah, she made him do that, jake being wrapped around her finger does anything she tells. Couple goals!!

"God bree!!!" I exclaimed as soon I went near her.

"Ellie" Bree called out instantly hugging me.

"Wait? Is that Ashton's" Rachel questioned eyeing my Jersey.