Chapter 8

Michelle pov

After getting ready for school, now I was debating whether to tell Mom about yesterday's incident cause for sure my school would tell Mom. As I was having breakfast I decided to tell Mom about that myself.

"Umm...mom?" I shouted at her hesitantly as she was in the kitchen.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" mom said.

"Maybe you will get a call from school today," I said with a sheepish smile, I heard a 'clank sound and hurried footsteps from the kitchen, "You, what did you do now? "Mom asked with a glare.

"Nothing much mom, maybe I just fought with some girl," I said to her looking down.

Mom sighed"You are never going to change, right Michelle?"

"No Mom, I will Mom. but need some time" I said and placed my hand on her and gave her my best puppy eyes" I'm sorry Mom, just this once".

She again sighed and gave me her best glare" Just this once, understood?" I quickly nodded with a smile.

"Bye Mom, love you" I kissed her cheek and was making my way through the door when I saw my bro coming downstairs.

"Very good morning bro," I said and bowed a little to him dramatically.

He snorted"Morning," he said and made his way to the dining table and I made my way through the door.

I reached school in fifteen minutes, and class just in time, finally, I sat down, only to hear an announcement calling me and my friends. we all went to the principal office, to see him glaring at us, with that girl in front of us. I glared at that girl, she quickly put her head down.

"Explain your behavior girls," the principal asked us.

Bree explained the whole story. after hearing the story as expected call went to our parents, thank god I said my mom, otherwise, pans would have flown towards me went I went home.

After we all came out office, even the girl whom I still don't know her name also came out with us. I went near her, and the other three of my friends followed me. "What's your name," I asked her little intimidating.

"Lillian" she answered hesitantly still looking down.

"I hope you still remember, what I told you yesterday," I said and patted her cheek and went away to attend the class.

The rest of the class, went smoothly only occasionally getting glances from students, ugh I hate to be the center of attention. but I was in a whole I don't care attitude, whereas inside I was screaming.

As I was going to lunch, I was stopped by hand, only to see it was Ashton Miller's hand. the moment I saw him, My heart was beating fast, sparks flowed through my body, and I quickly jerked it away cause my body couldn't take that much of sudden new feeling inside me.

"Heyy!!" he said with a smile.

"Hii" I reciprocated the same.

"I want to talk to you," Ashton said to me.

"Yeah, sure let's go, did u have lunch?" I asked him.

"Uhh No?" He said.

"Then, come let's have lunch and talk, you can sit with us" As soon as her words left my mouth, I mentally slapped myself, I looked to see girls having shocked expressions." uhh..only if u want to?" I said to myself with an embarrassed expression.

"No..come let's have lunch" With that he took my hand and we entered, as we were walking, I saw all looking in our direction with a shocked expression, I glanced at them once to which all put their heads down, I think yesterday's incident helped a lot.