Chapter 27(Ashton's POV)

Daylight blazing down, sweat pouring out from my forehead and my stomach growling with hunger because I didn't eat anything in the morning. The coach called us early to practise in the morning as we have a big game on Friday with our rival team who was as strong as ours. They are capable of making us lose but with my jocks, I do hope we give our best and eventually bring the trophy home.

We practised till lunch, we missed our classes today so didn't even see my el for a long time.

Wait my el? Where did this come from?

Yeah right! she's my friend so of course my el.

As the practice ended at lunch, we all sat on bleachers, boys talking about some of the girls which they are interested in which I am not interested in talking about right now. Funny how Ashton Miller is not interested in talking about girls.

As the conversation went on with a laugh around, I spotted flowers on my side which were given to me by Livvy and thanks to chocolate given by Rachel with a note on them saying "I'm sorry" with no name but I can guess it was given by their best friend or my best friend El.

Do best friends kiss each other? Maybe Yes cause I did kiss el twice and I have no regrets about kissing her. It was like the natural thing to do, if I had to do it again I would do it in a heartbeat. I may even get addicted to her kissing if it continues thanks to us it was only twice, which happened out all of the blue and one which was bound to happen because in that Ferris wheel she looked surreal, her eyes twinkling, the sky was full of stars and city full of lights I wouldn't have missed the chance to kiss the most beautiful girl I have seen at the moment.

My eyes caught her, yes my el was standing there with a dreamy look in her eyes, staring at me with a hot pack in her hands. Standing up I walked toward her, I couldn't resist when she was there it keeps pulling me towards her. Standing in front of her I still kept the stoic expression to see what she planned now, as she came out of her stupor she handed me the hot pack, but gazed went to bandages wrapped around her fingers and I knew this stupid girl in front of me had those because she had to do me pancakes. Taking her hand in mine I asked her when she nodded, I hugged her, I was grateful to her, grateful because of my stupid self because my idiotic mouth told her to prove and she did in her way to prove, she did not give up, she made me feel worth, she made me feel happy, she made me pancakes I would laugh out loud yet I didn't then I heard her soft voice started talking and I kept hearing her, listening to her, hugging her, I breathed in her scent which smelt like honey and vanilla, this felt good like really good. I had to tell her I was sorry for being a stupid jerk. I hate to see El cry and if the reason is me I hate myself, even more, the girl who makes me happy should be the happiest.

After El returned to class, I went back to the bleachers to see my boys staring at me intently. Noisy fuckers

I sat alone by the side because I know they want to share and will hunt down like a wolf if they see this but I don't want to share it was made by El for me, Sitting down at the side, opening I was hit with a delicious smell of pancakes, instantly my stomach growled with hunger even before I could taste, the container was taken away from me by those three bastards who will dare to it from me. I wish I could punch their smirks out of their faces currently.

"You better give that box right now Jake" I threatened Jake who was now inhaling the sweet aroma from the pack.

"I've hurt Ashton, is that how to treat your bestie from childhood? " Jake asked feigning hurt on his face, the other two followed him.

I scoffed " Get lost fuckers, that mine bought for me by El, if you want that much go tell Bree. I'm not doing charity here" I snatched the box from his hands saying that.