"You want me! I, Qi Mingtang, will risk my life, please let Xu Shaoyang go! I'll follow you!"

  "I, Wang Heng, am willing too! Trade me for our captain!"

  "I, Tang Jian, obey you!"

  "You all go aside. There is no one in my family, Li Lin. This life doesn't matter. I'll go!"

  "Devil, you want me, He Zhangping! I am dead now, and I may die at any time. I will give you my life, it is the best value!" The unlucky man who stepped on the trap of Qingxia from China and South Korea fell to the ground and shouted.

  Han Qingxia looked at the group of men who had volunteered: "..."

  Why did this group of people act like they were going to eat Xu Shaoyang, vying to die for him?

  And the one who actually called her the devil...

  She was so kind and amiable today. In order to recruit her baby Xu Shaoyang, she used all her good temper.

  "You deserve it too!"

  Han Qingxia sent them a message and looked at Xu Shaoyang, "Put the person on your back and follow me in."

  Han Qingxia strode into his air-raid shelter.

  Xu Shaoyang took a deep breath, held the man on his back steady, and followed quickly.

  "Shaoyang..."

  "Xu Shaoyang..."

  The teammates watched helplessly as Xu Shaoyang carried people in. Everyone was so worried that they wanted to rush forward and follow him in together.

  But in the end reason defeated them. This was the territory of the female devil, and she took them in.

  Not speaking from the perspective of pre-apocalyptic logic, let's just talk about the dogs raised in her base and other unknown defenses.

  They didn't dare to act rashly.

  In the end, I had to watch people go in.

  --------

  Inside the air raid shelter.

  After Xu Shaoyang followed Han Qingxia through the big iron gate, he saw the interior that amazed him even more.

  It was brightly lit, and he could hear that there must be a generator in the innermost part of the air-raid shelter.

  I don't know how she did the soundproofing here, or what kind of awesome generator she bought, but the noise is very quiet.

  You must know that the sound of a diesel generator can shock someone to death, especially if it is placed in such a relatively sealed venue!

  That's because he didn't know that it was a generator after the system was upgraded.

  The interior of the air-raid shelter is in order. There are sofas, wool mattresses, large beds, and bathrooms. The innermost rooms are all airtight and sealed, and the door is a professional-level bank vault door!

  The second floor seemed to be a tower, and a row of computers and a crossbow could be vaguely seen.

  Coupled with the crops outside, high-voltage electrified iron grid, traps and hounds, it is a fully equipped and impregnable small bunker!

  Living alone in it is enough to resist all dangers!

  Unless a professional army is used to attack, which army will specially come to attack an extremely remote personal base.

  That's right!

  Xu Shaoyang thought about the terrain here belatedly.

  Yes, the location of the base here is extremely hidden!

  No one would have imagined that there is such a complete and powerful personal defense fortification in this deep mountain and old forest!

  There is almost no possibility of someone coming to invade!

  This girl has thought of everything!

  After Xu Shaoyang went through all the information about Han Qingxia's base in his mind.

  My heart was even more shocked.

  Who is this girl?

  How could she silently build such a doomsday fortress in such a remote place!

  What's even more terrible is where did she get everything in this fortress!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top
Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |

The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023