The soldiers were divided into two groups, and both sides were surrounded by ropes along the direction of the back mountain!

  In the afternoon, Han Qingxia and Xia Tian successfully met in the middle of the back mountain. Han Qingxia tied up the ropes at both ends, and then untied and tied up all the ropes in turn.

  Han Qingxia and the dogs worked until night, and she finally surrounded the back mountain.

  The ends of the rope are tied to their own barbed wire.

  At this point, the entire mountain with a circumference of about three thousand meters was barely occupied.

  "Dip - it was detected that the territory area has doubled!"

  "Reward 1,000 points!"

  "Expanding the territory for the first time, the reward - territory connection!"

  Han Qingxia is so cool!

  It really works!

  If she takes the initiative to enclose the land and occupy the no-man's land, the system will recognize it as her territory.

  And just by circling her own hilltop, she will be rewarded with a thousand points. If she also occupies several nearby hills, the points will increase by how much!

  If she can defeat City A in front of her, then 100 million points won't seem out of reach at all!

  She now felt another reward from the system.

  Territory connects heart.

  When she closed her eyes, the land at the back of the mountain and the air-raid shelter in front of her that she had circled today seemed to automatically draw a terrain in her mind.

  When a foreign creature enters, she will predict it immediately with her sixth sense.

  "Summer! Five hundred meters to the west!"

  "Woof!"

  Xia Tian heard the order and rushed out directly.

  Half a minute later, she heard the sound of culling.

  By the time she rushed over, Xia Tian had already killed a zombie that had slipped into Han Qingxia's territory at some unknown time.

  When Han Qingxia saw this scene, he understood.

  So that's what this thing is used for.

  Within her range of perception, there were once again a few sporadic gray dots, and she led the dogs there to strangle them.

  "Congratulations on getting rich. You go to the south with a long life! Bring good luck and red envelopes and go to the west. Winds from the southeast, northwest and northwest go to the east. The rest follow me!"

  Han Qingxia and his dogs quickly pacified the zombies within the territory.

  During this process, she became more proficient and clearly understood the usefulness of territory connection.

  Sure enough, the gray dots are zombies. Even if they appear in a very remote place, Han Qingxia can accurately find them.

  This allows her to know immediately what's going on in her territory without monitoring alarms!

  This is very useful!

  Especially now that she is starting to expand her territory, and the camera can't keep up with the progress, she can sense in advance whether someone has entered her territory!

  Han Qingxia was busy working until midnight, and returned with the dogs full of achievements.

  Early tomorrow morning, we will expand into new territory!

  Chapter 26 The future is promising

  Early the next morning.

  Han Qingxia began to clean an area in front of the steel mesh of the air raid shelter.

  She tried a different approach this time.

  She cleared out all the zombies from the front to the road, and then erected a monument - private property, with vicious dogs in front!

  Put up a sign as a boundary marker.

  You know, at this time, there are not many people who can come out alive, and there are none who can live to see her and argue with her about the ownership of the land!

  Her sign is inserted here, this place belongs to her!

  Who dares to bb?

  "Dip - It is detected that the territory area has increased by five acres! 500 points will be awarded!"

  When Han Qingxia heard the system prompt, she immediately became happy.

  Sure enough, her idea was not wrong.

  She can expand these uninhabited areas, even areas that once had owners.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023