I will continue training after I come back.

  The training lasted until late at night, and she went to rest exhausted.

  --------

  Early the next morning.

  After she got up and started doing physical training, she clearly felt her strength and endurance had increased.

  Her muscles ached all over her body, but she gritted her teeth and continued to complete her physical training before taking a shower and cooking.

  Another big bowl of rice, but today the dishes are roast chicken and military hot pot.

  These are all foods bought from big supermarkets.

  Put it in her space, nothing is broken.

  Add some water, turn on the electricity, and the army hot pot cooks a large pot of food.

  Beef slices, shrimps and prawns, various beef balls, chicken balls, fish balls, various mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms... all kinds of seasonal vegetables, there are many types and large quantities.

  This is a pot that serves four.

  Han Qingxia ate them all by herself.

  Plus a few delicious fried eggs!

  This is a newly laid egg in her chicken coop!

  She went to see her this morning, and now her chicken coop can lay about 20 eggs a day!

  She couldn't finish the eggs, so she left them in the chicken coop to hatch the chicks. When she had more supplies, she would store them in the warehouse!

  After a hearty meal, she slowly drank a cup of charcoal-roasted yogurt to help her digestion.

  I have to do some training later to digest it all!

  At this time, who can be as happy as Han Qingxia!

  None of them were full, and she had to exercise to digest them all!

  She turned off half of the movie she had watched, finding it uninteresting. She went to the forum and found that all her comments from yesterday had exploded.

  She received over 10,000 likes in one day, and a group of people called her boss and told her to gain more experience.

  Others asked whether she was a relevant person and knew so much.

  Han Qingxia ignored all this.

  She only noticed that the girl whose original title was Qingqing sent him a message back.

  "Brother Shengxia, I'm home safely, thank you!"

  Han Qingxia raised her eyebrows slightly when she saw this.

  This guy still went back.

  Han Qingxia stopped replying and saw that she had just posted a new update.

  "Today is the fourth day of the end of the world..."

  Chapter 16 The whole family is destroyed

  "This morning at 6:55: Thanks to my brother Shengxia's advice yesterday, I successfully got food back from outside. I got a total of 20 packs of instant noodles, a 4.5L bucket of water, 10 packs of bread, and 5 packs of ham. There are also seven bars of chocolate. My dad and my stepmother said I did a good job, and my brother said that if he goes out, he will definitely get more than me, so he will get some cheap things."

  "7:30 this morning: Oops, my brother wants to go out now, and my dad wants me to accompany him. I really don't know what to say. It's really dangerous outside, and I don't want to go anymore."

  "Today 7:42: I'm going out again. My dad said he should take advantage of the fact that there are less people to go get more things. He asked me to take my brother and come back with more supplies. I'm going out. Please give me good luck. !"

  Han Qingxia read her three posts in a row, and the comments below her exploded. One group of people praised her, another group of people scolded her brother, and another group of people asked her for experience. Han Qingxia took a casual look at this little girl in her private message. I also sent her a lot of messages, but she didn't leave any more messages and just saved this post.

  Just watch a live broadcast.

  After watching the show, she went to exercise again.

  During the ten-day strengthening period, you must seize every minute!

  As usual, she first ran around the edge of the base, and while warming up, she patrolled the territory to see if there were any abnormalities around her, and whether the traps she had set had been destroyed. After confirming that there was no abnormality at all, she returned to the base to continue physical training.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top
Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023