She simply became a little transparent in this family.

  Their family was lucky enough to escape by hiding at home during the early days of the apocalypse, but soon there was not enough food at home.

  Is there any need to think too much at this time?

  Must have pushed her out.

  Fortunately, she could still be so optimistic after being betrayed, and she actually went there stupidly.

  Han Qingxia looked at the girl's latest release time, which was five minutes ago, and she typed a line of words on the screen.

  "First arm your body, put on the thickest and strongest clothes at home, wrap your hands and feet with tape three times, put on a helmet, carry a bag, and designate a route. The target is the nearest convenience store at home, don't go anywhere else! "

  "I have a baseball bat at home and use these two as weapons. If you don't have a bed board, don't take a kitchen knife. A kitchen knife can't cut zombies, and it can't be pulled out if you cut it in. If you go out and encounter zombies, slap them on the head. Their weak point is their head. Don't be afraid of them, it's the early stage, and you can defeat them by overcoming fear!"

  Han Qingxia finished writing the last sentence and clicked the send button.

  Chapter 15 Strengthening Physical Fitness

  Probably I saw a little bit of myself in this little girl.

  Han Qingxia generously gave her a set of experiences.

  But whether she can hear or not, whether she can see or not, that is her life.

  After she sent this message, she began physical training in the base.

  She wants to improve her physical fitness to its previous peak in the past few days!

  After she started exercising, a voice dinged in her head.

  "Bit - the super lord system is activated."

  "Limited to ten days! The host will be rewarded for improving its combat power!"

  "The final reward will be based on completion rating!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  Han Qingxia, who was already training, became more motivated.

  This time she will get the reward for 100% completion!

  "Ho ho ho!"

  Han Qingxia started an abnormally intense military-style physical training inside her air-raid shelter.

  "..."

  "Three hundred and fifty-four."

  "Three hundred and fifty-five!"

  "Three hundred and fifty-six!"

  "..."

  "Three hundred and six!"

  Han Qingxia finished the 360 ​​sets of physical training in a heavy sweat.

  By the time she finished the last plank, she felt like her whole body was about to fall apart.

  No strength left at all.

  Completely drain your body.

  But while squeezing it out, she could clearly feel that her limits were being broken again and again.

  She is improving and getting stronger.

  This routine was taught to her by Xu Shaoyang, her most loyal younger brother, when she was at the base.

  He used to be a soldier in the army. After the apocalypse broke out, he came to City A to rescue, but was abandoned by the superiors during the rescue process. Xu Shaoyang's companions died and scattered, leaving him alone in exile to the Dadi base where Han Qingxia was before. It was Han Qingxia who saved him.

  He has always been dull, doesn't like to talk, and only knows how to execute. He is Han Qingxia's most important weapon.

  Many teams tried to poach him, but he refused to listen. People who have served in the military are probably extremely loyal.

  Once you recognize Han Qingxia, you will not betray him easily.

  Later, in the zombie siege, he died in front of Han Qingxia.

  After Han Qingxia finished her physical training, she thought about all the things in her previous life, but her trajectory had changed, and the people and things in her previous life should be untouchable.

  If people want to be content, she can do it even if she has summer in her life!

  She dragged her tired body to take a shower, during which she steamed a pot of rice in a rice cooker and heated ten bags of self-heating bags in a microwave.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023