17.

POV Author:

Firstly, thank you so much for your messages and for understanding that I needed a little time to rest.
Secondly, I'm sorry for taking so long, I promised I'd post Friday night but for some reason my internet refuses to work,  is shit and I'm freaking out.
Third. Please Keep following the story, it may take a while as I don't have a fixed schedule of posts but

I HAVE NO INTENTION OF ABANDONING IT.

Sorry for the small chapter, and stay tuned next weak things are going crazy...

no gif's today
(Because my internet SUCKS)

After breakfast Sea took Khao for a short tour of the mansion, it was huge Khao would probably need a week to see all the rooms and map out in his mind to begin to try how to escape from there.

But Sea was determined to show him as much as possible.

— Well, you've already seen the kitchen - he pointed to the door behind them - None of the boys come here, it's just us, Aj and Jimmy.

Jimmy was Sea's vampire boyfriend, before being turned by Aj, he was a doctor and kept the title even after he died apparently, he was an expert in all species and multiple fields, it was easy to become an expert in something with years to spare to learn thought khao.
He was currently the complex's medical officer, Sea told him earlier.

— On the right we have rooms and more rooms, they are for guests but apart from my brother and I, honestly you are the first to sleep here in almost 50 years - said him smiling. - If you turn down that hallway we have an underground garage, but be careful if there's one thing these boys love more than blood, it's their toys. This open space is the courtyard, at this time of day it is obviously empty but at night this place looks amazing, everyone gathers here and it's like a party every night

Khao continues listening in silence to all. It was exactly what he wanted, to know more about the property and here was this guy telling him everything he needed to scape.

— You already know that door, it's where the ring and the gym are — Sea pointed to where Aj had taken him the night before. - They are open 24 hours so you can use them whenever you want.

However, something caught his attention in the opposite direction to what Sea was now showing, it was an elevator door.

- And this? - Khao asked, pointing to the electronic doors. - Where does it lead?

- Oh - sighed Sea, standing in the way between Khao and the doors - It leads to the dungeons. You can't go there.

There were five floors marked on the elevator panel. This means that Kanaphan would have five levels of dungeons. Curious khao asked himself what should be down there and why Sea was practically dragging him away.
— Down here we have the boys' rooms, avoid walking around here at night, none of the boys will do anything to you obviously but they are not used to humans so it can be a bit uncomfortable. - he continued - Upstairs on the left are the main bedrooms where you were, normally First is the only one In that part of the house, he likes to be alone, well, he usted to.

Sea smiled at Khao all the time, which irritated him a little, especially with this kind of talk.

— But maybe he socializes a little more now that you're here.

—Wait - said Khao nervously - With me here? What makes you think I'm staying?

—And you won't. ? - asked him

—I don't think I have a choice, he won't let me go.

—Talk to him - said the young man - I'm sure he would let you go if that's what you really want.

Khao highly doubted that Kanaphan would let him go. the vampire didn't seem like the type to give in.

Sea ​​dragged him back to the tour, excited. Now towards what appeared to be an indoor pool.

After 20 minutes of nonsense, Sea finally led him to something interesting. The entire direct side of the second floor was specifically reserved for the complex's archives. Basically a gigantic library.

Finally noticing his companion's enthusiasm, Sea took him straight there. At first it was set up as a small library, but as the complex grew and more and more also grew the need to keep track of everything that happened, it got bigger and bigger, and even though most of the data was digital, First was an old man after all and insisted on keeping a physical copy of everything, records, manuscripts, books, everything.

Khao's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he entered the room, it looked like a normal library but the more he looked the more shelves he saw.

- You like books.

It wasn't a question. It was a statement, notice Khao, smiling back at the human.

Why don't you look for something that interests you, First never forbade me to take anything even if I never felt like it, I prefer movies to books . - he said, shrugging.
— Can I ?

—Go for it - said Sea. - Just stay away from the archives, I know First wouldn't mind but maybe the boys wouldn't like a human reading their records.

Well, that was kind of in the way of Khao's plans. He never imagined that he would be at the heart of the Kanaphan clan's archives, and he wouldn't let this opportunity be in vain, he could finally find out more about what happened to his parents.

Please don't forget to vote or/and coment. ❤️