11.

POV AUTHOR ;

You don't know how hard it has been, being with my right hand hurt and horrible, it took a lot of time but I finally managed to finish another chapter for you guys!
Thank you for your patience and please keep waiting. For now it may take a while but soon I'll post more ...
❤️🥰🙏🏼

First had already dismissed Aj, who advised that he would return in the morning when he closed the club

First had already dismissed Aj, who advised that he would return in the morning when he closed the club. He then decided to walk among his own, it had been a while since he had socialized with his own clan.
Even though he smiled and waved to everyone who greeted him, none of them wanted to hold a conversation longer than cordially necessary, especially when they noticed that first's head was far away, it was in the memory of the electrifying touch, the fierce kiss, the provocative tattoos, the sound of his voice when he moaned, and that damn smile, sometimes gentle and pure, sometimes malicious and sexy as fuck, not first's head was still in that human.
Why am I still thinking about him, he asked himself.
First stopped and watched the vampires in the courtyard below the balcony. Remembering Aj's question, he tried to understand the real reason for wanting to see the boy again, sure the sex had been good, one of the best if he was being honest, but he knew that wasn't the only reason for wanting to see him again. No, for the first time he was curious about someone, he wondered why the boy left without saying anything, as if he was running away, why he didn't drink, why his hair smelled of vanilla, and what exactly had he done that First couldn't get him out of her head?
- Dam it - grumbled Aj, running into the courtyard in obvious distress, followed by a few more of the boys who quickly disappeared following his orders.
Prevented from continuing his rambling First hurried to his friend's side curious about what could have happened that made him return earlier
- What happened? - he asked.
- Shit - said Aj surprised by the sneaky approach - Are you still here?
- It's my house after all.
Aj rolled his eyes. There was something extremely annoying when First tried to be sarcastic.
- What's up? - he asked again.
- Nothing you need to worry about. - Aj said, avoiding eye contact, something First had noticed over the years that he only did when he needed to lie to him specifically, which made him stare even harder at his friend.
- Let me deal with this. - Aj knew that Fisrt would not handle the situation well at all.
-Chayapol !
- Fine - Aj ran his hands through his hair and took a deep breath, trying to find the best way to tell him what had happened. - You remember Thua, he is one of the younger adoptees, he works as a waiter for me at the club?
- Yes.
- So, he had a very interesting encounter on his way to work earlier. - laughed Aj at the irony of his own words.
- Stop stalling.
- He find your human.
Aj waited until First had understood what he just said.
- Where? - asked First excited and strangely nervous.
- So as I said he was on his way to the club and recognized the boy from the picture you showed him the other day and decided to follow him.
- And what did he find out ? Any address?
- Not exactly, you see, the thing is that
- Straight to the point Aj.
- He got caught following the guy and there might have been a fight and I might be with the unconscious human in my car. - said Aj as quickly as possible.
- Wait, what ?
That was the last thing First said, before running towards the garage leaving Aj staring into the air, he quickly found the orange monstrosity Aj called car.
As soon as he put his hand on the doorknob he was surprised by the unmistakable smell of blood, but soon calmed down when he noticed that the human's heart was beating normally.
He opened the door and calmly took the litlle one in his arms, but before he could leave the garage he was intercepted by Aj who was standing in his way.
- Move.
- First, my friend, listen to me first. - he begged.
First didn't want to hear anything, he wanted to not, he needed to be sure that the boy in his arms was all right, he needed to know what had happened, and he certainly needed to punish the one who had hurt him.
- Bring Thua immediately. - he ordered, dodging the vampire.
- First . - called Aj seriously - Thua is in the infirmary unconscious, all this blood is not from the human's, it's his.
First looked again at the small creature in his arms and examining more closely he noticed that despite some scratches and a swelling on the back of the boy's head there was not a single wound.
"Strange" he thought, a human wouldn't stand a chance against a vampire, surely there was something different about this young man.
But he couldn't ignore his instincts, so he walked towards the rooms, while Aj tried to keep up.
- As I was saying before, there was a fight, and your boy stabbed Thua in the chest - Aj said, staring at First firmly before adding - with an obsidian knife.
First stopped abruptly as he absorbed this information.
Obsidian was a unique and extremely rare type of metal lethal to vampires, just as silver was to werewolves.
The fact that Akk had managed to outwit Thua in a fight was surprising enough, but the really troubling fact was that he had an obsidian knife, this indicated that Akk whoever he was not only knew of the existence of vampires but worse, knew how to eliminate them.
Many questions were running through First's head as he waited for one of his own to examine the still inconvenient human, who was now lying in one of the rooms of the mansion.
Initially Fisrt wanted to take him to his suite, but the rest of his common sense and Aj's disapproving glance eventually got the better of him.
After the recent discovery that the little human who had confused First like never before knew about his species and most likely knew about First bothered him.
As much as he was interested in the boy he was no fool, he knew there was something more going on, he knew Akk was hiding something and he would keep him there until he had all his questions answered.
- He will be fine - announced the doctor. - He may wake up with a headache like that and certainly some dizziness, the swelling will go down with time, maybe in two or three days since he doesn't heal as fast as we do.
- Thanks Jimmy. - he thanked Aj, knowing that First wouldn't.
Jimmy nodded, took one last look at the boy curiously and left the room, leaving only the two friends in uncomfortable silence.
- That shouldn't have happened - First grumbled angrily. - grumbled First in irritation. - What was Thua thinking? He shouldn't have attacked him.
- You're kidding me, right?
First faced his friend who smiled ironically
- You know that all this is your fault, don't you? - Aj asked irritated. - You, you've gotten so far away from the clan in the last few years that some of them don't even know you, anyone here would do anything to please you. And out of nowhere you show up asking questions about a human without giving any explanation or reason. What did you expect?
- Not this, clearly.
- So, what do we do with him? - asked Aj anxiously.
- Not a thing
- Come on! - exasperated Aj, drawing the attention of the older man, who hadn't taken his eyes off the human until then.
- How the hell is this guy ?
- I don't know
- How did he know about the obsidian?
- I don't know
- How the hell...
- Shut up Aj. - interrupted First, annoyed with his friend's curiosity. - I don't know a damn thing about him ok. But I'll find out, I saw a backpack earlier in the car, I imagine it was his?
Aj nodded.
- Have someone put it in my office, I'll examine it as soon as I get back.
- Back? - questioned Aj following First into the hallway - Where are you going ?
- That stupid board meeting.
First hated to leave, he had many questions that remained unanswered and this made him restless, he was the kind of guy who liked to know everything, to be in control of the situation always. But unfortunately a surprise summons from the council was not something he could ignore, and it certainly wouldn't be a good thing, with the council it never was.
- No one but you enters this room, understood? - ordered First to Aj, who saluted him ironically in response.
- And what do I say if he wakes up?
- Tell him he shouldn't have run from me.

Please don't forget to vote or/and  coment. ❤️