16.

POV Author:

As promised. Enjoy.
Not revise yet, let me know if there is any mistakes ...
I'm leaving any minute now hahaha, HOLIDAY UHUL.

(I won't be posting for 3/4 weeks, sorry.)

First knew the moment his lips touched Khao's that he couldn't let him go and now lying next to him, he tried his best to concentrate on his own thoughts, he had a lot to deal with at the moment and lying there imagining the young man's small, defined, sweaty body and everything he wanted to do with it wasn't helping at all.

He left the room hesitantly and went straight to his office. It wasn't dawn yet so he knew Aj would be awake and he sent someone to call him immediately.

— I can explain - he said as soon as he entered the office without even giving First a chance to say anything.

— I'm listening -  replied First, sitting in front of his friend threateningly.

— He was curious about the ring, he heard the boys shouting and asked me about it, he even had the courage to challenge me, obvious that I said no but he said if I won he would answer my questions - said Aj -  I'm sorry man but I was curious. I've never seen you so interested in someone before and I needed to know more.

First just raised an eyebrow waiting for his friend to continue.

- It was a good deal, the first one to fall loses and I even gave up my powers, I thought it would be easy, I wouldn't hurt him and I could get some answers. - Aj continued while pouring himself a glass of whiskey - But as soon as we got to the ring my plan turned to shit, the little guy defended most of my attacks and fought back at almost the same level as me. That bastard has training, that's for sure.

First smiled, strangely proud remembering the little confrontation he had with him.

- It's not just training, he can match our speed too.

- Excuse me ?

- We had a disagreement in the bedroom - said First in a low tone - He has quite a punch.

Aj looked at his friend in astonishment, how he could say such a thing while smiling was beyond his understanding.

- There's more - continued the older man, now completely serious - He's not human.

- What the hell  ? - Aj almost spit out his drink in surprise.

- His blood has a different taste, I don't know what it is yet, but it's definitely not human.

- Did you bite him? - Aj shouted in surprise, a few dozen years after being transformed First he had stopped eating directly, he said it was too personal, and he had spent a tedious time, a fact that only Aj and his brother Tawan knew.