6.

Pov author;
Sorry for the delay, but life is kind of busy.I am still writing the story so sometimes I get stuck.I've promised two chapters this week and I'm doing my best to keep up.

I'll be posting the other one until sunday so stay tuned...

Khao woke up tired, feeling his whole body throbbing, opening his eyes he noticed that this was definitely not his room

Khao woke up tired, feeling his whole body throbbing, opening his eyes he noticed that this was definitely not his room. Feeling the weight, he noticed a hand around his waist holding him tightly, he moved slowly to face the owner.

After a few seconds, realization hit him, he had spent the night with First fucking Kanaphan.

-- Shit - he whispered angrily to himself.

Yesterday he was carried away by his emotions, as always, doing things in the heat of the moment without thinking about the repercussions, as soon as he felt that man's hands on his waist in the middle of the dance floor he couldn't think of anything else.

But now lying next to the sleeping vampire all the consequences of last night hit him hard and he certainly wasn't ready to deal with them, so he would do what he always did when confronted with something beyond his control, he would run away as fast as possible.

Getting up as quietly as possible Khao looked for his clothes, he found his t-shirt lying near the foot of the bed, looking around he couldn't find his pants until a voice, thick and sexy came to his mind, "Get your boots and pants out of my way, Akk¨.

Paralyzed and naked he blushed as he remembered exactly where his underwear was.

Still blushing he took one last look at the man, who surprisingly was still sleeping, and left the room on his tiptoes.

Arriving at the room he was surprised with the mess, putting on his pants he considered stopping for a minute to organize the books, it was almost a sin for him to leave them like that, but this would be one minute more in that place and he was not willing to take that risk, reaching for his boots he left towards the elevator hoping that it would go down without any problems.

What thank the gods it did, after putting on his boots still looking at the numbers on the panel he anxiously  searched the pockets of his sweatshirt, as he always did when he got nervous, only to noticed that he wasn't wearing it, he sighed disappointed, that was his favorite hoodie but there was no way he was going back for it.

***

As soon as he entered his apartment khao was hit by what looked like a pillow.

-- So you're alive! - affirmed his best friend throwing another one in his direction ,

-- Good, then I can kill you myself.

-- Easy Win. - shouted Khao dodging another pillow.

-- What the hell were you thinking? - asked him angrily while looking for more things to throw at his friend