Part 22

Beeping

Beeping. I hear the same annoying beeping that i've heard too many times before. i'm in a hospital. How? did john take me to a hospital? there's no way. "Aurora come back to your brothers." My eyes shoot open as the beeping grows more and more rapid. I look at my hands and my surroundings, panicking. The beeping manages to get even louder and i look around quickly and see too many faces. It's too much. "Aurora we're here." "It's us Aurora." "Aurora calm down." "Your heart rate is going up you need to calm down."

Suddenly i snap. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I scream at everyone before i lay down in my bed on my side, just wanting everyone to disappear. I mean come on, i tried to commit suicide and i failed. It's a little embarrassing. The room goes quiet as the only noise i can hear is the beeping and the sound of my shakey breaths. "I'll give you guys some time with her, don't be too much, let her breathe a little. She's been through a lot." I hear the doctor whispering to them.

I'm currently under the thin covers of the hospital bed, shutting the world out, the only sounds i can hear are my heavy breathing and some whispering amongst the people outside my bed. "Aurora?" A manly voice asks. I slightly pull my covers down, revealing my eyes. I sit up quickly when i see it's Elijah's face, Gio next to him. "W-what?" I look at them with shocked and confused faces.

Tears form in my eyes as i jump out of my bed to hug him. I grab his face and look in his eyes. He gives me a confused look. "H-how are you alive? i-i saw you d-die." I say, the tears falling. All of my brothers look around, wondering what i'm talking about. "Aurora, what happened?" Gio asks as he sits in the chair next to my hospital bed. Tears form in my eyes as i suddenly feel small and endangered with all of my brothers here.

They don't care about you. Shut them out. They don't want to know what happened. Shut them out. Your a burden. They never wanted you in the first place. Shut them out.

"I want to go home." I say in a quiet voice. Gio and Elijah look at each other for a second then back at me. "Aurora what happened?" Gio repeats. I brush off his question and repeat myself. "Take me home." I say in a cold voice.

It's been 3 days since we've brought Aurora home from the hospital

It's been 3 days since we've brought Aurora home from the hospital. She won't eat, drink, talk or anything. It's like a switch on her switched when she woke up from a coma. She said she saw Elijah, she's probably traumatized. I was doing some research about what it's like waking up from a coma and it said that things that happen when your in there can feel 100% real to the person in the coma.