Part 3

Fuck i feel guilty, I was drunk out if my mind and i said things with Dom i didn't mean

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Fuck i feel guilty, I was drunk out if my mind and i said things with Dom i didn't mean. I don't know why we were talking so loud and i don't know why i said she was an addict which i doubt she is. When i saw her cry i felt so angry at myself and Dom. Last night i went to the gym to blow off steam and eventually went to sleep around 4am. I am about to go make food when my blood runs cold by a terrifying scream. Auroras scream. I seem to not be the only one who is alarmed as all 5 of my brothers run up to her room where the screaming is come from to see what's happening. Everyone has their gun drawn and is looking for the source of danger in her room. "What the fuck?" Dom says as there is nothing in her room yet she still thrashes in her bed, screaming.

"This is what sick bitches like you get" I hear the sound of Johns pocket knife opening and i'm sweating, panicking

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This is what sick bitches like you get" I hear the sound of Johns pocket knife opening and i'm sweating, panicking. "n-no no please don't i'm sorry i'll be good i-i'll be good." I plead and beg. he never listens. He straddles me and rips my shirt and bra off, leaving my chest completely exposed. I give out exhausted cries as he harshly holds me down. He starts slicing into my back and i think i see stars from how much pain i'm in "AHHHHH" i scream at the top of my lungs, my body in too much pain for my brain to process. The only thoughts i have are pain. He cuts and he cuts, and i hear him laugh. he laughs. I scream and beg and plead "please- no no." I feel blood running down my back and i feel his disgusting tongue sliding up my back. I squirm, horrified at his actions. His eyes turn dark as he  stands up and watches me suffer. I try to crawl away but he suddenly kicks me in the ribs, knocking the wind out of me. I am gasping, panting, sobbing. "You want to act like a slut? i'll treat you like one."  he holds me down as he rips my pants and underwear off. I'm kicking and screaming and bucking against him, trying to do anything to get me out of this situation. He unbuckles his belt and slams into me so hard it feels like a million daggers inside me.
"Wake up"
"Aurora wake up it's your brothers"
I let out a blood curdling scream, i sound like a pig at a slaughterhouse, but i feel like one too.

I wake up panting, sobbing, and shaking with fear. Grabbing onto the closest thing next to me. "It's ok Aurora it's ok i'm here shh it's ok." Like comforts me.  "I-i'm sorry for waking you up." I mumble
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT." Dom screams "Dom you need to calm down." Gio says sternly. "CALM DOWN? she sounded like she was getting fucking murdered!!" "That wasn't a nightmare, that was something fucking real." "DOMINICO LEAVE RIGHT NOW." Gio screams. I jump back from all the yelling, scrambling closer and closer to Luke. "please stop yelling please stop please" I mumble over and over. "Everyone Besides Elijah and Luke out. Now." Gio orders. "I'm not fucking leaving after that, what the fuck was that." Dom yells. "Dom.Out.Now. Don't make me ask again." Gio says in a tone that would make a grown man cry. Dom leaves along with everyone else, leaving me, Luke, Elijah, and Gio. "Aurora you need to tell us what that was and be honest with us." Gio says sternly.
"you tell anyone and i'll kill everyone and everything you love you here me? your mine.
"I-it was just a bad dream i promise, i'm sorry for waking you all up." I say untruthfully. Gio gives me a unconvinced look and says "I don't appreciate being lied to Aurora." And he walks out. Elijah gives me a sad sympathetic look and does the same. Leaving me and Luke. he snuggles into me and i let the tears fall until we fall asleep next to each other.

𝒜𝓊𝓇ℴ𝓇𝒶जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें