Part 1

I wake up and take a deep breath immediately wincing from my bruised ribs from lasts nights beating

I wake up and take a deep breath immediately wincing from my bruised ribs from lasts nights beating. I have been living with my step dad John for as long as i can remember. My mother died when I was very young, leaving me with this abuse. I usually wake up and listen for any sign of John, once I hear none I make my way downstairs to try and sneak something to eat before I walk the painful 8 miles to school.

"Someone forgot to make me breakfast." John seethes making me spin around only to be backhanded and on the floor. "I-i didn't know you were home." I stumble out, panic rising from beneath me. "Someone has to learn their lesson." John says with a shit eating grin
I want to punch his stupid face til he bleeds ou- My thoughts are disrupted when I get punched in the face which makes me land face first on the floor. I suddenly feel a heavy weight on my back, bike rises in my throat thinking about what might happen next. I start to panic when John pulls my shorts down.
"NO PLEASE PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING!" I scream and beg, this cannot happen again.
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
He thrusts into me hard and fast, not caring to go slow, i feel like i am being ripped open from the inside out, i feel blood dripping down my thighs as he continues to violate me in several ways.

He suddenly gets up, leaving me on the floor, sobbing and bloody. I wish i was dead, please someone kill me. I think to myself. I hear the house door slam and i let myself lose control. I am violently sobbing and shaking on the floor, trying to catch my breath from how much i am crying.

I eventually get up, since there's no running water in this shithole of a house, I use a towel to clean myself up and start the walk to school which is extra painful today. On my way there i light a cigarette, the only things that can keep me at peace these days.

I am an hour late to school but I couldn't care less. I wish I could say the same for my teachers.
"Aurora your an hour late, would you like to explain yourself?" Mrs. Peter says to me in a bitter tone, making the whole class turn my way. "Just family issues, i'm here now". I say in a snarky attitude.
"Find your seat and be quiet". She says. I nod and flip her off the second she turns away.

It's about 20 minutes later when she gets a call
"hello? yes, mhm, ok i'll send her down. Good luck with that one". She says in a hushed voice. "Aurora, you need to go to the office." she says with a shit eating grin. "That sounds better then this god awful class." I say flashing her a cheesy smile. I don't even stay to hear her protests as i cheeringly walk out the door. I hope i never have to go back to that class.

As i walk through the office, I say hi to the front desk ladies which LOVE ME by the way ( note the sarcasm ). I've been in here a lot, what can I say? I like to fight. Especially if someone is talking shit. What I'm confused about is how the office ladies don't give me their usual eye roll and instead a look of- sympathy??
"Right this way Aurora" The dean escorts me. He takes a deep sigh and sits down
that was a deep fucking sigh, this can't be good.
"What did i do this time?" I say concern lacing my tone.
"Aurora, I have some bad news, your fath- step father was found dead in a car crash this afternoon."
I don't think i've ever been happier. He looks at me with shock as a smile creeps on my face. I immediately drop it, forgetting people don't know the monster he is. "oh- oh no, what am i gonna do?!?" I shed a fake tear, I could go on broadway with these acting skills

"Don't worry Aurora everything's gonna be ok." A knock on the door interrupts our conversation. "Come in!" he yells, seeming to already know who is behind the door.
In walks a tall blonde women, she's in a suit and has a tight bun in her hair. she looks like she mean business. or is a stripper in disguise. I block out my thoughts before I think something that will scar me for life.

"Hello Aurora, my name is Jennifer, you can call me jenny. I work with kids who have lost their parents. I will be your social worker for your case."
"I have some very good news, while I was looking for any extended family and i found your 6 brothers!"

I'm sorry, did she just say brothers?! I start laughing like a fucking maniac
"Uhm what was it uh Jennifer? I think you have the wrong girl, I don't have any brothers."

"Nope, your brothers live in Italy, you have 6, they are older and are all waiting for your arrival, speaking of which, the private jet is on its way now. We should get going to the airport." She exclaims.
Did she just say private jet?! What the fuck is going on these brothers must be like mafia- type rich.
Me and this Jenny girl drive to the airport in silence. She tries to make awkward small talk but I shut her down every time. We finally get to the airport and I feel like everyone is looking at me, I don't exactly look like the type of person to be going on a private jet, i'm in a oversized sweatshirt and jean shorts. I use a cheap drugstore foundation to cover all of the bruises John made on me. I wish foundation would fix the inside of me too.

As I board the plane all I can say is holy shit this place is amazing. Jenny leaves me off here and i'm on the plane alone.

I suddenly am reminded of the events of today and get very tired

I suddenly am reminded of the events of today and get very tired. I cuddle up in one of the sofa like seats and for the first time in a long time, feel at peace.

HI GUYSS i hope you liked this chapter, if you have any suggestions please comment!! what do you think so far?? don't forget to vote and comment!!
Word count: 1106