Part 10

It's currently Monday morning, i'm sitting in my comfortable, soft chair in front of my desk

It's currently Monday morning, i'm sitting in my comfortable, soft chair in front of my desk. I'm applying a little bit of makeup to my face. A small amount of concealer, then mascara and my favorite Too Faced Lip Injection lip gloss. After that is done I walk to my closet. I open the door and walk in, looking for what i am going to wear today. I decide on something cute and simple. It's a pair of jeans with a sweatshirt. I also and wearing my Nike Dunks.

I walk down the stairs, and i don't smell any breakfast and realize the chefs are off today

I walk down the stairs, and i don't smell any breakfast and realize the chefs are off today. I'm not that hungry so i just head to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. I set my bag down near the table and go to the cabinet and grab a glass. I get water from the filter on the fridge and sit at the bar countertop. I see Elijah and Gio walking in, talking about business in a hushed tone. They see me and Elijah smiles and says "Good morning Aurora." They both walk up to me and Gio stares at my glass of water sitting on the marble counter top. "Is that all your having for breakfast?" He asks with a look that says fuck no. I give him a small nod and mumble a "Yes." He swiftly gets up, puts a piece of bread in the
toaster and waits, it finally pops out and he puts it on a plate and in front of me. "Eat." He says as the plate lands on the counter top.

"I'm not hungry." I say and take a sip of my water. "Aurora you have to eat something before you go. Eat." He says in a stern voice. I mumble a "No." And reach for my water again. He snatches it off the counter before i can grab it and says in a scarily calm voice. "Aurora. I will not ask again. Eat.your.food." I sigh and pick up my toast. I take 4 bites and feel more full then i already was.

"Aurora you have to eat more." Gio says with a deep sigh. "Unless you don't think i'm a good cook..." He says with a frown on his face. I immediately feel bad. "No no you are i like it it's great." I say while taking 3 more bites of the toast. He doesn't look convinced, so i take a couple more bites and finish the toast. "See?" I say while smiling.

Elijah looks at me with a smirk and Gios frown turns into one as well. I realize that they just made me eat the entire piece of toast without even doing anything. "Yo- you guys tricked me." I say while i start to smile. They laugh and Gio takes my plate and places it into the sink. Dom, Nick, and luke come down the long staircase and reach the kitchen. Luke says good morning to me while Dom and Nick head outside to the car. "We're late." Dom says as he shits the door to the driveway. Gio nods towards the door and i grab my bag and head outside towards the car where everyone else is already in.