Part 6

I slowly wake up, thankful i got to sleep in today

I slowly wake up, thankful i got to sleep in today. god bless Saturdays I check my phone and see it's almost 11. i also see some texts in the family groupchat.

Big Man 😎
Aurora come down for breakfast.

Teddy bear 🧸
I just checked in on her she's sleeping.

Tough guy 😡
Someone wake her dumbass up.

Aurora
I'm up jesus. i'll be down in a minute.

I get out of bed, make it while putting all the pillows in a fancy way, making my bed look very pretty. I change into a comfy but cute outfit, it's a saturday after all and i'll be dressing up for the party with Jenna and Livvy tonight. i still have to ask Gio, shit.

*outfit inspo*

*outfit inspo*

I head downstairs, smelling something fucking delicious. I see the chefs in the kitchen cooking up a delicacy. The nice old lady from my first night here sees me and says good morning. I give her a big smile and say good morning back. "Breakfast will be ready in about 15 minutes, we're making french toast, strawberry, Nutella, cinnamon, and blueberry." She says with a sweet, motherly tone. "That all sounds amazing!" I say.

Since i have a little white til breakfast, i decide to go sit by the Koi pond. The waterfall noises with the peaceful fish swimming around are so relaxing. I love fish so much because of my mom. She was obsessed with fish and sea animals. I remember when i was younger and before John came around, we saved every penny and took the train down to Chicago to see the famous aquarium. We spent hours there, seeing every animal over and over. I miss her. I try to remember where it all went wrong with us

"Honey, this is John. He's mommy's boyfriend." My mommy says, her words slurred. "Hi, i'm Aurora." I say with a smile. "Well hello Aurora, why haven't you showed me your daughter earlier?" He says with a smirk that makes me want to run upstairs and never come out.
Mommy's drinking a lot more, her and John are never home, leaving me alone for hours at a time. I try and reach up on the counters to get some food but i can't reach. I hope they come back soon.
They didn't come back.