~Chapter 4: Goldbug~

Chapter 4 timeeeee, hope you enjoyed the first three chapters now onto the next.

Enjoy~
"""""""""""""""""""""""""
Bumblebee had woken up from a helm ache and opened his optics a little, but they soon shot open when he realized he was tied up to a berth.

/What the!?/ He said.

He then heard the doors open to the med-bay, but could not see who had entered until he heard quite a familiar voice.

"So your finally awake Bumblebee."

Megatron said as he walked up, now in Bumblebee's sight./What do you want Megatron?/

Megatron laughed and said, "Oh do not fear scout all I want is for you to work for me~" Megatron said with a devious grin attached to his face.

/Never, now why in the allspark would you even think that./Bumblebee said suspicious of Megatron's statement.

"Oh you see scout, you are a very good warrior even if you do not yet possess that exact title and there is really no other option for you." Megatron said still grinning.(If that's even a word)

/I will never, and I mean never join you or the decepticons, I would never betray my friends or Optimus./Bumblebee said standing his ground.

Oh no I know scout that is why I had asked Shockwave to work or make something special for me and your the perfect one to test it out on. "Bumblebee's optics widened in horror.

/No, nnnnn NO!/Bumblebee said in utter fear. Megatron then laughed as the doors opened to reveal Shockwave holding a special serum in his left servo.

Bumblebee tried to break free, but sadly failed. He then felt a sudden sharp pain in his arm, only to see Shockwave now with an empty serum tube.

Bumblebee then started yo feel a bit dizzy and his systems blacked out.

"Will he be-"Megatron couldn't finish due to Shockwave saying, "The affects shall kick in after he has risen from this recharge cycle my lord, all we have to do now is wait."

And so they did, they waited for a couple of cycle's until Bumblebee had finally awoken. Megatron smiled at the sight of the scout, his colors now black and red, anger flowing through his face and lets not forget those blazing, fury full, angry red optics if him.

Soundwave untied Bumblebee and Megatron took a step forward ordering the others in the room to leave.

Megatron smiled sinisterly, "So what is you designation?"

/My name is Goldbug and I am a decepticon of you Lord Megatron./Bumblebee said with a slight bow." That's right, this worked better then I could have possibly imagined."

Megatron then had an idea, why doesn't he show prime, his new and improved weapon or let us say scout.

And so they did Megatron had created a huge ruckus in a nearby abandoned military point.

Megatron then saw a groundbridge with Optimus and his team coming out of it." What took you so long prime, I was beginning to wonder if you had given up."

Optimus then narrowed his optics and said, "Never Megatron, now where is Bumblebee!" Optimus said raising his voice slightly showing his anger a bit.

Megatron laughed manically and said, "Right here Prime."

A ground bridge then opened revealing an all too familiar looking mech. Optimus and the other's optics widened in horror, "What did you do to him Megatron."

"Just made him who he was meant to be prime." Megatron finished looking at Optimus with psycho ness in his optics.

They all then started to attack Bumblebee, though they did not want to hurt him, but as much as they hated to admit, Bumblebee was indeed a very strong warrior and or scout, he was not to be underestimated.

Bumblebee was indeed a strong opponent.

Megatron and Optimus were battling it out, talking in between as well." You care a lot for your scout prime, it's actually cute." Optimus growled lowly, careful to not let Megatron hear the now forming anger in him.

Bumblebee was now fighting Arcee and Smokescreen, while Bulkhead was with Wheeljack fighting the Vehicons. "Bumblebee snap out of it!" Smokescreen yelled as Bumblebee hit him so hard that he flew. /Never and who are you calling Bumblebee, the names Goldbug./ Arcee's optics widened, "Goldbug? "She said confused a bit.

The next thing she knew Bumblebee or Goldbug punched her in her lower abandomen and she passed out. Shockwave who saw this asked or rather ordered Goldbug to retrieve the relic, he nodded and proceeded, but was stopped by non-other then Optimus, he then looked over to Megatron who was lying on the ground.

He then looked back at Optimus in anger, /MOVE!/ He shouted at Optimus, now this was abnormal, no one and I mean no one has ever heard Bumblebee shout at Optimus. "Bumblebee please listen to me, snap out of it, this isn't you, please," Optimus asked or rather pleaded.

/Ugh! Stop calling me Bumblebee! It's Goldbug!?Goldbug then charged at Optimus and managed to get past him and to the relic which in detail led to the decepticons having yet another advantage plus a relic.

When the Autobots returned everyone almost injured, well except for Optimus, he asked, "What happened, did the the decepticons send another thing to kill you all!?" Arcee shrugged and said, "More like some one..." Everyone then went dead silent, "Someone? Now what does that entail exactly."

Optimus sighed and said ,"Bumblebee, he- he was not himself, it was like he was being mind controlled to be someone he's not, he kept on calling himself Goldbug and was furious when we had called him Bumblebee." Smokescreen then nodded and said, "Yea very very very FURIOUS, I MEAN I FRAGGIN FLEW!?"

Optimus told Smokescreen to calm down a bit and  to hush his tone before he went to his berthroom while Ratchet patched everyone up. As Optimus was laying on his berth, he heard a faint knock on the door and said, "Enter." He then saw Ratchet walking in with a smile and an energon cube." Are you alright Optimus?" He said as he placed himself to sit on the berth and proceed to give Optimus the cube.

Optimus took it and thanked Ratchet, "Tank you old friend and it's fine, I just- I'm just worried about Bumblebee, that is all." Ratchet nodded and cautiously proceeded to say, "I know Optimus me too, but I can clearly see you care about him a lot and I promise we shall do everything to get him back, and I think I found out how or rather why he is acting like this." Optimus then looked up from drinking his cube and nodded.

"But I do not think there is a cure-but..." Optimus looked confused as to why Ratchet had stopped talking, " Ratchet?" Ratchet apologized and continued, "Sorry umm as I was saying, There is no cure, well no official cure since its a new formula, but I'm sure I can find one, but it might be very dangerous on the counting for there is no way we can actually test it out, without maybe hurting Bumblebee."

Optimus nodded knowing the risks as he stood up and held a hand out for Ratchet to stand up, "Then that is what we must do old friend, I will not just stand here knowing that the decepticons have him and can hurt him."

"We must retrieve Bumblebee or as he now calls himself Goldbug .

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hope you enjoyed this chapter took longer to write then expected but I did it anyways thanks for 100 read, enjoy your day or night further

Hope you enjoyed this chapter took longer to write then expected but I did it anyways thanks for 100 read, enjoy your day or night further. More coming soon~. Enjoy.

CIAO!

Word count: 1281

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''