~Chapter 3: Deception~

Chapter 3, I do hope you enjoyed chapter 1 and 2 as much as I did writing them, now on with chapter 3, lets just say Chapter 3 shows a bit more of the Decepticon side. Artwork not mine credit to rightful owner. :)

Decided this was how you indicate how Bumblebee is talking : |Bumblebee speaks|

Enjoy~
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
It started off as a normal day, The kids were at the base since it was weekend and of course Ratchet was not happy though if he had to admit he enjoyed Rafael's company.

Miko and Bulkhead were of course rocking it out with some music  and to make matters more fun Wheeljack had come for a visit.

Ratchet of course did also not like this especially the nicknames, "Sunshine" and "Doc.

Optimus told him to be a little less tough on the wrecker. Ratchet only shrugged at this and continued on.

Bumblebee was seen watching cartoons with Raf and Jack since Arcee was out on patrol duty.

Optimus smiled as he walked over to Bumblebee and the humans and stood there watching cartoons with them, at first the kids were confused but found it rather fun that Optimus was joining them even though he understood none of the jokes. P.s They were watching Looney Toons.

Bumblebee kept on laughing in Beeps and was quite embarrassed of it.

Optimus looked more at Bee then the actual show and Jack and Raf knew this they were whispering stuff about Optimus and Bumblebee that might like each other.

Bumblebee then after a few moments noticed this and actually muttered up the courage to ask Optimus why he kept on staring at him.

Optimus found this shocking, but chuckled and said, "Do not worry yourself Bee I just find it cute to hear you laugh or giggle."

And of course this had made Bumblebee a blushing and flustered mess, he quickly turned his head away.

Now this earned laughs from Jack and Raf. Optimus also chuckled at this.

Bumblebee then fixed himself and continued watching Tv. "Don't be embarrassed Bumblebee." Optimus said in an attempt to calm the scout down.

Bumblebee looked at Optimus and nodded slightly, but was still a bit flustered, the kids were still just laughing at the sight.

After a few moments they continued watching Tv and playing video games, Bumblebee had shown Raf how to beat Miko, since he was the expert driver here after all.

Raf and Bumblebee celebrated as they had just beaten Miko and Bulkhead, Arcee had now come along as well since she was back from patrol.

They were all celebrating when they heard someone land on top. Agent Fowler, more specifically.

Optimus walked over when Agent Fowler stepped out of the elevator.

"What seems to be the problem Agent Fowler?" Optimus asked curious of his arrival.

"Well my boss sent me to come check on you all to make sure everything is still in check and no destruction had been caused recently that he or we are unaware of.

They the alarm suddenly went off, "Aah what is it now!?"Agent Fowler said more like shouted as he covered his ears.

"Emergency alert Optimus, Megatron. "Ratchet exclaimed.

"We shall talk when we get back Agent Fowler." Optimus, Arcee , Bumblebee and Bulkhead proceeded through the groundbridge to what seemed like a normal mission, but that was quickly going to take a turn and change.

When they arrived they saw non-other then Megatron and Starscream.

"Autobots remain with caution, but proceed to attack."