Chapter 109 The reversal of the situation

Start from the beginning

The auction wasn't over yet, so Wan Xiangxiang thought that he would deal with Miao Qishi and give Mu Qing some vitality when he got back.

Wan Xiangxiang actually wanted to leave now, but considering that he still had two energy panels that were not auctioned, he decided to stay and take a look.

The new Level 5 placement board was quickly launched.

The host introduced: "Everyone knows that our Yuyang Group has recently launched a new energy board, and the two I have are five-level new energy boards."

The reaction from the audience was not too big. Although Bi Jing's new five-level energy panels were few, they were not completely out of stock.

"Everyone must be curious, this new type of removable board is not considered a treasure, so why did we put it up for auction? You may not know, but these two pieces in my hand are a bit special. This is what our energy engineer has tried to make several times. It will be difficult to get the two pieces after spending a hundred yuan. It will be difficult to have such an opportunity in the future. These two pieces are twelve times and fourteen times the value of ordinary fifth-level energy plates."

Wan Xiangxiang heard the host introduce that the energy engineer was a little confused when he tried to make hundreds of pieces before coming up with these two pieces. These are the only two pieces with less energy value among the more than a hundred pieces made. Energy board, it's embarrassing to hear the host praise it so much.

The air under the stage was silent for a while, and then there was an explosion of discussion. These five-level energy-setting boards are already equivalent to the energy value of the six-level energy-setting boards!

The bidding in the audience was also quite fierce. The energy board is a consumable item and is not as important as a mecha, but the energy of this energy board is enough to drive a level five superpower crazy.

In the end, the transaction was concluded at prices of 320,000 crystal coins and 380,000 crystal coins!

As soon as the energy panel auction was completed, Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing out of the box. He had to go to Gao Qi to ask where Miao Qishi came from.

Wan Xiangxiang first contacted Gao Qi, and after confirming his location, he led Mu Qing into the backstage.

Gao Qi, Wan Li and Wan Hong were all there. Seeing that there was no one else around, Wan Xiangxiang directly stated his purpose!

Wan Xiangxiang took out Miao Qishi, penetrated with his mental power, and peeled off a trace of black mist. Then he dispersed the black mist with an attack, and the white substance was easily scooped up by Mu Qing and inhaled into his body.

When Gao Qi saw the black mist, he fell into deep thought. He had already experienced how difficult the black mist was.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "I wonder if this is the material brought from the trial planet?"

This is the material purchased by Wan Hong's men, and there are several more in the warehouse: "This is not the material from the trial planet, but the material brought back from another unmanned planet."

"This is a bit troublesome. If this is not the material brought back from the trial planet, it means that other planets have also been infected by this black plant!" Wan Xiangxiang originally thought that he might have entered the same group as them The infection material obtained by the students on the planet now had another answer, which made him feel a little solemn.

Wan Xiangxiang explained: "This is a parasitic plant, it is contagious..." He told several people about the characteristics of this plant. Of course, Wan Xiangxiang would not mention anything related to the Origin Heart. , if someone knew that he could communicate with the original heart, who knows what would happen! To be conservative, I kept silent.