This is the fourth stage of the end of the world, base civilization.

  And they were extremely lucky to join the base early. Not only did they get free supplies in the early stage, but they also had free housing. Everyone who entered the base later had to provide everything they had with them! And you can only find a place to build a nest by yourself!

  The later you enter, the worse!

  It can be said that Han Qingxia has always been on the right path.

  But the only thing she did wrong was treating the Han family as family!

  He planned heart and soul for the Han family, but in the end they kicked him out to fend off the zombies!

  Han Qingxia completely woke up after being kicked away by them.

  This man must always learn true self-love and grow up.

  She should never ask for something that doesn't belong to her.

  The so-called family has always been her delusion!

  Han Qingxia was lucky enough to escape from the sea of ​​blood in the mountain of corpses. She lived in another base, and her mentality completely changed.

  She no longer needs to love and be loved, she is absolutely cold-blooded and rebellious in her bones.

  In the fifth stage of the end of the world - the era of the rise of supernatural powers.

  Become the only captain of the Self-Defense Forces without special powers.

  As an ordinary person, she has established a firm foothold among a group of superpowers, and her team is even ranked first all year round!

  Everyone knows that if Han Qingxia has some special powers, let alone the Self-Defense Force, the entire base can be hers!

  Her strength lies in herself!

  However, in the later stages, the confrontation between humans and zombies became more and more difficult, and the separate bases became even more chaotic. Where there were many people, there were many conspiracies. Han Qingxia died in the zombie siege of her base.

  "I don't want to anymore. It's impossible for me to go to someone else's base anyway."

  Han Qingxia rubbed her eyebrows.

  She was recovering from the memories of her previous life.

  The separatist base is not a place for human respite. There are no rules and regulations in the early stage, and everything grows wildly. It is not a paradise for ordinary people, it should be said that it is a place where the weakest preys on the strong!

  There are only a few really good bases where people can live in relative peace!

  Han Qingxia was also famous for being ruthless in the base, and then he gradually reached the point where others could not afford to offend him.

  You can't survive there without being ruthless.

  "This is my base!"

  She looked at the air-raid shelter she had built, and her eyes lit up.

  She wants to build her base stronger and stronger.

  Make this your own real steel castle!

  She casually looked at other stations, and after confirming that all signals were interrupted and there was no useful information, she got up and went to reinforce her base!

  But she remembered that her base reinforcement reward period was not over yet!

  After Han Qingxia had eaten and drank enough, she took Xia Tian to her vegetable patch.

  She marked out an area and built a simple chicken and duck cage using a pile of dead branches and dead wood that she had collected some time ago.

  After the cage was set up, he waved his hand.

  The twenty dozen chickens and ducks she bought before were all put in.

  She also arranged a separate sheepfold and put the two lambs in it.

  "Deep - farm animals, chickens, ducks and sheep detected."

  "Reward - the fertility and health of farm animals have been raised to the highest level! No disease ever!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  She had already seen a hen clucking past and laid a hot egg in front of her!

  Awesome golden thighs!

  Keep up the good work!

  Han Qingxia found an open space next to the fruit forest. She mainly looked at the location of the water source. It was relatively close to her well and the terrain was low, so she started digging a pond.

  Digging a pond is a manual job.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023