Immediately afterwards, there was a beep--

  The TV station directly showed no signal.

  This happens to a lot of TV stations.

  It's just that some break out early and some break out later.

  If it breaks out early, the TV station signal will be gone long ago, leaving only a wireless snowflake. If it breaks out later, it will be seen by the audience at the live broadcast!

  On this day, all institutions are falling one after another!

  "Beep beep beep--"

  Han Qingxia changed several channels one after another and found that except for a few stations that were set to play animations and TV series on a fixed basis and still had signals, the other ones all had black screens.

  And soon, all the interrupted signals were switched to the national station.

  A line of pure black subtitles appeared on the big screen.

  "emegency notice!"

  "There are widespread attacks across the country. Please don't go out! All universities and colleges are closed. All shopping malls and institutions are closed. Close the doors and windows! Wait for rescue! Wait for rescue! Wait for rescue!"

  The national station cut off all signals and broadcast announcements uniformly.

  Write Waiting for Rescue three times in a row!

  Han Qingxia was very familiar with this scene.

  When the apocalypse broke out in my previous life, the TV station also made such an announcement.

  In the early stage, everyone believed in the announcement and felt that the crisis would be resolved soon.

  But as everyone knows, this is a devastating blow!

  There is no solution to the zombie virus!

  There is no other way but to block everything immediately and kill all infected people, including those who are even slightly injured!

  By the time the higher-ups reacted, the zombie virus had completely broken out.

  In the end, we gave up on comprehensive rescue and turned to local self-rescue!

  No notification will be issued at all later!

  Let everyone fend for themselves!

  The state apparatus has disintegrated.

  By the time the people at the bottom reacted, all the food and supplies at home had been exhausted.

  No one will take the initiative to send them supplies.

  At this time, everyone realized that the real doomsday had begun.

  Find your own way to collect supplies!

  Han Qingxia was quite lucky in her previous life, because she witnessed the mutation in the hospital where the outbreak occurred.

  Knowing the horror of the zombie virus, after taking her sister-in-law back, she immediately asked the Han family to close the doors and windows tightly and not open any doors!

  In this way, we were lucky enough to avoid the immediate zombie outbreak crisis.

  The community where she lived screamed for three days and nights.

  Anyone who opens the door will be destroyed!

  Later, everyone gradually discovered the rules. Don't make any noise and close the doors and windows tightly to avoid zombies temporarily. When everyone was still hiding, Han Qingxia decisively went out to grab supplies!

  The attack power of zombies at this time is still relatively low!

  And the vast majority of people didn't react!

  They all huddled at home and dared not move.

  Han Qingxia was fully armed and wrapped tightly. He picked up his weapons and went out carefully to grab supplies at the community supermarket.

  The journey was uneventful and we came back smoothly.

  But when she went back, the Han family didn't want to open the door at first!

  Because they are worried about Han Qingxia's mutation!

  It was Xia Tian who kept screaming inside the door, attracting more and more zombies. They were worried that zombies would surround their home, so they let Han Qingxia in.

  Afterwards, after confirming that Han Qingxia was not injured in any way and came back with a lot of supplies, everyone changed their expressions and surrounded her in an extremely flattering manner.

  At that time, Han Qingxia regarded them as his real relatives. He could be coaxed by them and cursed a few times. After distributing the supplies to them, he also gave them many secrets on how to deal with zombies.

  Before others dared to act, he took Han Ying and his father to carry supplies home several times.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023