"Ding--"

  At the same time as a voice sounded, Han Qingxia saw a woman who originally wanted to rush into the employee elevator turn around and run towards the elevator.

  Running and screaming at the same time.

  "Help-"

  "Help-"

  Behind her were two people covered in blood, also wearing employee uniforms.

  "Don't come! Don't come! There's someone there! Eat her!"

  The woman saw the elevator opening the door as if she was calling for help, and she quickly rushed in to push the people inside out and take on the monster outside.

  But when the elevator door opened, it was empty inside!

  When she was stunned, she was knocked down by the monster chasing her behind her.

  "Don't bite me! Don't bite me! See who I am! I'm your manager Wang!"

  "Don't bite me!"

  The woman screamed and shouted, when she suddenly caught a glimpse of the door to the employee staircase she had just wanted to take open.

  A young girl wearing simple sportswear came out.

  The woman was startled when she saw her.

  This person looks familiar... Isn't that the girl she called poor yesterday?

  "Help me! Help me!" She waved to Han Qingxia excitedly.

  "Help me! I'll give you our store's gold card!"

  "No! I'll give you a piece of clothing! Ten pieces! A hundred pieces!"

  "Help me! Ah--"

  Han Qingxia was holding a baseball bat in one hand. Faced with such a thing, she would only do one thing and say thank you.

  That was to strode away while she screamed louder and louder.

  Thank you for being useful before you die.

  "boom--"

  Press the accelerator.

  Han Qingxia rushed out of the garage at full speed!

  It was after eight o'clock.

  The city is gradually waking up.

  Because the zombie virus broke out in the early morning, everyone fell into confusion and panic within these two hours.

  First of all, the earliest unlucky ones are breakfast restaurants that open early, sanitation, public transportation systems and 24-hour places.

  In these open places where people live in groups, once there is a case of mutation, the whole place will be in chaos!

  This morning, both 110 and 120 were sold out!

  Anyone who wants to call the police later can't get through!

  City functional departments are paralyzed!

  Then came the office workers, such as the mall where Han Qingxia was located. It was working time now.

  Fortunately, employees who need to take public transportation are mostly stuck on the road and have no cars at all!

  Unlucky for the people who got on the bus!

  Chapter 11 Escape from the city center

  Once you get in the car, it's the beginning of hell.

  A large number of elderly people fainted on buses once they stood up.

  Everyone in the car has nowhere to escape!

  Some of them were lucky enough to arrive at the workplace, just like Manager Wang just now.

  They had their own cars or rode electric scooters, and they were lucky enough to come all the way. When they arrived at their workplace, they would find that the door was not open today.

  Everyone gathered together in twos and threes, and when they were surprised, they found someone stumbling towards them covered in blood.

  This is the beginning of the end times.

  When everyone sees this scene, they will only think of a fight or danger!

  Enthusiastic people came up to help and immediately asked for a zombie card.

  This happens all over the city.

  Everything is falling!

  Han Qingxia knew that this was only the early stage!

  There are still a large number of people who have not come out from their own homes!

  Now is the best time to leave before anyone reacts!

  After a while, there will be a wave of collective departures, and the entire traffic will be paralyzed!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023