that is not......

  "Han Qingxia!"

  When Han Ying saw her, he immediately stopped and wanted to chase her, but by now his wife had already run to the next floor.

  "Wife!"

  "Wife!"

  On one side was his wife who was going to have an abortion, and on the other side was Han Qingxia.

  Han Ying could not wait to be separated on the spot.

  After weighing it, he finally decided to pursue Han Qingxia!

  Oh shit!

  Just catch this bitch and bring him to his wife to explain!

  He turned around and ran up the elevator going down, chasing Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia walked slowly and leisurely. After Han Ying came up, she had already gone around to the elevator opposite him, causing Han Ying to chase her around the entire mall.

  He chased her all the way to the underground parking lot.

  "Damn it! Where else do you want to escape, you bitch!"

  Panting, Han Ying forced Han Qingxia to the corner of the parking lot.

  "Trick me behind my back, let's see if I catch you today and kill you!"

  "Just in time," Han Qingxia looked at Han Ying with a smile and closed the trunk door of the car, "I also meant so."

  She came out with a baseball bat in her hand.

  When Han Ying saw the baseball bat in her hand, alarm bells suddenly rang.

  "Damn it, you, you, you still dare to hit me?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, he slammed the stick, and Han Qingxia threw it at him.

  She immediately suppressed Han Ying, dislocated his jaw and rendered him speechless. She dragged him to the corner of the parking lot and beat him violently.

  After ten years of struggling in the apocalypse, she has learned all kinds of fighting techniques.

  She can send a grown man to his death in three strokes.

  But she was very kind to Han Ying.

  She dragged him to a corner and beat him for half an hour, breaking all his arms and legs. She used the most vicious methods to hit him, only hitting the parts that hurt him the most but would not kill him.

  Half an hour later, Han Ying fell to the ground dying.

  Han Qingxia leaned against the car door, kicked Han Ying's feet, which were like dead flesh, bent down to pick up the mobile phone from his pocket, stepped on his head and used his mobile phone to call 120.

  "Look how nice I am, I'll call you 120, thank me."

  Han Ying almost vomited blood when she heard this!

  Damn it! As long as she moved her feet away from his head, he would accept her kindness!

  "I will fuck your mother..."

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk, if you are so ungrateful, then just be like your grandma and stay in the hospital." Han Qingxia put a heavy force on his foot and sent him into a coma for seven days.

  Han Qingxia handled the scene.

  All of Han Ying's identity information was taken away so that the hospital would not be able to confirm Han Ying's identity even if the hospital called the police immediately.

  By the way, she still had money, and all the money from his WeChat and Alipay was transferred to her mobile phone.

  His mobile phone has a fingerprint, so he pays directly with his fingerprint.

  After doing this, take the person to the bar street outside the parking lot.

  The place where she called 120 to call the police was also on Bar Street.

  It didn't take long for 120 to arrive, and she watched as 120 dragged the person away like a passerby.

  She stood calmly under the lamppost and sent messages to his parents on her Hanying mobile phone.

  He said he was beaten and asked them to go to the hospital to find someone.

  After doing this, Han Qingxia sold his mobile phone to a small mobile phone store on the roadside.

  Even if they call the police, they will definitely not be able to find Han Qingxia within three days. And when they investigate Han Ying's whereabouts and find out that she is related to her, it will be the end of the world.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023