This meat is more expensive. Han Qingxia spent a total of more than 40,000 yuan, and she now has more than 1.6 million yuan left.

  She visited a large circle of farmers' markets, hoping to buy some fresh things, but found that many stalls had been closed down.

  When she was about to leave, she noticed a stall in the corner that was about to be closed.

  There were people selling live kid goats.

  Han Qingxia immediately took it and bought these two lambs for 1,500 yuan!

  It is said that this is a goat specially bred by the seller who previously engaged in breeding and sold goat milk.

  The market was so bad that I sold the goats. Most of the goats had been sold, leaving only a few lambs. By chance, Han Qingxia bought the last two lambs today.

  "Girl, go home as soon as you finish shopping!" The stall owner said to her after collecting the money, "There is a flu outbreak in the past two days, so don't go out."

  Han Qingxia nodded after hearing this.

  Of course she knows this. She always wears a professional doctor-grade mask when going out.

  But in fact, the flu is not the root cause of the zombie virus.

  It's just because the flu spread widely and reduced the human body's resistance. Then when the zombie virus came, those with weak resistance were directly infected and turned into zombies. Everyone mistakenly believed that this flu was the real culprit!

  Han Qingxia also gradually learned this after ten years of struggling in the apocalypse, but she had no way of knowing what the origin of the zombie virus was.

  At that time, some people said that the zombie virus was a hunting ground game for the gods, because this virus also brought different changes to human beings!

  Han Qingxia still asked the vendors to take them to his warehouse and did not stay at the farmer's market.

  The doomsday virus will break out in less than three days, and she doesn't plan to go out during this time.

  But before going back, she wanted to spend all her money!

  You can't have so much money left and not spend it!

  Han Qingxia found a place where no one was monitoring her, put the two lambs into the space, and drove away from the farmer's market with Xia Tian.

  Encountering a farm tool store on the road, she bought a set of all the commonly used farm tools, plus twenty shovels!

  Many people don't know that the shovel is one of the coldest farm tools, with first-class combat effectiveness!

During  the war , every family without weapons used their own shovels.

  If you pick up a shovel during a fight in the countryside, it's no joke!

  Among current military weapons, the powerful military shovel is also directly upgraded from the prototype of the shovel.

  Especially in the apocalypse, hot weapons are not as useful as cold weapons.

  Han Qingxia stockpiled a pile of shovels, enough for the current period of weapons!

  There is also a baseball bat, which has considerable attack power.

  Chapter 7 Sweeping the Big Shopping Mall

  Han Qingxia entered a sports equipment store.

  After buying a few of the strongest and best baseball bats, I also purchased a batch of adventure equipment.

  What kind of flashlight, helmet, armor, protective gear, tent, protective clothing, assault suit...

  All these outdoor equipment are arranged.

  These cost more than 20,000 in total.

  In addition, the store also has accessories related to emergency kits, such as tweezers, pliers, hemostatic tape, thermometers, etc. This reminded Han Qingxia to go to the pharmacy.

  After leaving the outdoor equipment store, she went to the drugstore to replenish a batch of common medicines such as cold medicine, hemostatic medicine, antipyretic medicine, vitamins, bandages, alcohol, iodine, etc.

  Han Qingxia was not interested in any other prescription drugs at all.

  Because it's really not useful.

  She had been struggling in the apocalypse for ten years and had to take various medicines every day. She had been eliminated in various ways long ago.

  Just keep a little of these emergency medicines, not even a lot.

  If you are not in good health in the last days, that is original sin.

  After coming out of the pharmacy, it was already five or six in the evening.

  The city's neon lights are bright.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023