After unloading the supplies from the warehouse, Han Qingxia put the large generator into his own space.

  There is enough space!

  After a while, Han Qingxia returned to his base.

  She first installed the generator in a storage room at the end of the air raid shelter.

  "Dip - One thousand kilowatt generator detected."

  "Reward - permanently indestructible and lowest energy consumption generator!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  She was pleasantly surprised to see that the appearance of her generator seemed to be coated with a layer of silver light, and its strength and quality were suddenly different from before!

  And most importantly, it never breaks!

  Knowing that the generator will need maintenance in the later stage, Han Qingxia could only make it last as long as possible. Unexpectedly, the system directly enhanced her to be permanently indestructible!

  marvelous!

  Keep up the good work!

  Han Qingxia then installed the camera on his barbed wire fence yesterday.

  The location of her tunnel air-raid shelter is very good. There is a large circle of trees outside. The main road is one kilometer away from here. The branch road disappears into the forest after extending 500 meters here.

  People outside can hardly notice that there is a tunnel covered by barbed wire.

  Not conspicuous at all.

  The internal camera monitored her area without blind spots. After Han Qingxia installed the camera, he connected it to the circuit. The circuit was powered by a generator and could monitor all creatures that accidentally broke in!

  Immediately, all the cameras and electrified wire fences came into action.

  A densely packed surveillance screen appeared on her computer.

  at the same time.

  "Drip - monitoring system and power grid system detected."

  "Reward monitoring system upgrade! Electronic eye monitoring range increased tenfold! Automatically detect all living and non-living objects!"

  "Power grid system upgrade! Maximum power grid attack is 10,000 volts!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  She looked at the clearer surveillance picture that appeared on her computer screen and adjusted it randomly. The pixels were more than ten times higher than before! Pull into the screen.

  Han Qingxia bought the best 100-meter monitoring range, and now she can stretch it up to a thousand meters!

  Can clearly see the road in the distance through the gaps in the trees!

  At this time, a flying bird wanted to land on Han Qingxia's barbed wire fence.

  It hovered for a while and found a foothold.

  Instantly, there was a 'beep'.

  A spark flashed.

  The flying bird fell straight down.

  When Han Qingxia saw this, his eyes became even more satisfied.

  This defense is improved very well.

  very good!

  She wanted to see who would break into her base in the future.

  Death upon contact!

  "Xia Tian, ​​don't go near those barbed wire fences in the future, do you understand?"

  "Woof!"

  After the upgrade, Xia Tian's physique has grown, his intelligence has also grown, and he is more humane than before.

  Han Qingxia rubbed his head, took out the food from the refrigerator at home and had a meal with Xia Tian.

  After finishing her meal she continued to start packing up her base.

  She discovered that cleaning up the bomb shelter had its rewards.

  For example, clearing water wells and weeds in air raid shelters.

  "Drip - Well upgrade detected."

  "Reward - clean water source in the independent mountains!"

  "Drip - Reduction in weed area detected."

  "Reward - high-quality soil! The yield of planted crops increases a hundred times! The growth rate of crops increases ten times!"

  Han Qingxia was very motivated when she saw this.

  Clean water, high quality soil.

  Her base is getting better and stronger.

  This most basic resource ensures that she can grow some fresh fruits and vegetables in the future. She can produce them by herself in the future and be self-sufficient!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023