"...."

  "Dip - a four-piece set of mahogany tables and chairs has been detected, worth 25,000! Reward 25 cubic meters!"

  "Dip - Trash can detected, worth 15 yuan!"

  In about ten minutes, it can be as small as shoes, hats, clothes, pots and pans, paper, pens, cups, trash cans, storage jars, collectibles, photo albums, nail clippers, as large as tables, chairs, benches, beds and cabinets... Whatever can be done All the activities were taken away by Han Qingxia!

  Even the rotten apples that Han Ying and the others brought over today were picked up and thrown in!

  "Dip - 5 pounds of rotten apples were detected, worth 2.5 yuan."

  Han Qingxia took a sip when she heard the price.

  What a bad luck!

  She brought 50 cents per pound of rotten apples and said they were imported apples, so she asked her for a house worth three million! What a top-notch family that is!

  But she doesn't mind it anymore!

  No matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat!

  keep it!

  Soon, the house was empty of everything that could be moved, and her target fell on what could not be moved.

  "Dip - a toilet was detected, worth 1999!"

  Han Qingxia used great force to remove the toilet!

  She used to be quite strong, but compared to her previous life, where she struggled for five years in the apocalypse, her current body is still much weaker.

  It seems that she must exercise some time in the future!

  After removing the toilet.

  "Dip - the sink was detected, worth 699!"

  "Dip - range hood detected, worth 2599!"

  "Dip - the stove was detected, worth 489!"

  "Dip - Security door detected, worth 1589!"

  Damn it, she will tear down everything she can! Not a single screw was left for those bastards!

  "Dip - glass window detected, worth 400!"

  "Dip - Floor detected, worth 150!"

  In one hour, Han Qingxia demolished her house completely!

  Except for the walls which cannot be moved, everything else that can be moved has been demolished!

  The floors were all lifted, the windows and doors were removed, and the tiles that couldn't be taken away were all smashed and taken away!

  "Bit - there are three seconds left in the countdown!"

  Han Qingxia listened to the countdown, thought of something, rushed to the gate, stepped on the railing and hooked the small light bulb in the corridor.

  "Dip - a 10-watt small light bulb was detected, worth 5 yuan!"

  "time up!"

  "A total of 289 cubic meters obtained!"

  Han Qingxia then said to Xia Tian with satisfaction, "Xia Tian! Let's go!"

  Not long after she left, Han Ying's family picked up their new daughter-in-law, who was pregnant, to their new home.

  "Honey, this is our new house. It's in the city center and in a school district. It's more than 100 square meters! There are two apartments on one floor. No one lives next door to us yet, so we can use the entire corridor! The lighting is good, and it's the best in this community. Great apartment! It's only a hundred meters away from where you work!"

  "If you want to move in directly, you can do so now! Furniture and appliances are also provided!"

  A group of people moved up to the third floor.

  When they reached the east door, they were all dumbfounded.

  This, this, this...

  Not only is the whole house bare, there are no doors or windows!

  What's even more annoying is that there are no light bulbs left for them at the entrance of the corridor!

  When Han Ying's new daughter-in-law saw this, she turned around and left, "Humph! It's just such a rough house, so you want my house to be decorated! I tell you, we won't get married until this house is decorated! And my name must be added!"

  Grandma Han Ying was so angry that she vomited blood. She wanted to call Han Qingxia and ask her what she had done!

  Although they didn't like the contents inside and planned to buy new furniture and decorate it, she couldn't dismantle it into rough parts!

  They just need to buy some new furniture. The floors laid by Han Qingxia's mother were quite good!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023