2B Together Forever (Female)

I was genuinely scared for myself as my YoRHa android protector, Model 2: Type B aka '2B', knelt down to the floor next to me after fondling A2's anus and pussy to 100 climaxes, rendering her unconscious on the ground from the overwhelming pleasure she had experienced while also lying in a puddle of her own womanly juices. As I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, though, I wondered to myself what she might want to do to me. Did the female android want to hurt me? Or punish my womanhodd with a never-ending finger bang? The absolute last thing I would want to happen to me was having 2B invade my anus with her cream coated fingers and climax me into a coma like she did A2. No. Not that. Anything but that. I wouldn't be the same after something like that.

"Stand up, Ma'am." The female android said to me with a plain tone of voice, myself hesitant to obey her out of fear before hearing a loud thud on the ground next to me.

"I SAID STAND THE HELL UP!" She roared out at me, my entire nude body shooting up to my feet in response.

As she looked downward at the ground below us, my eyes widened. Right between 2B and myself was a small crater on the floor! I could have only assumed that the thudding sound from only seconds ago was the female android punching the ground with her hand out of frustration. But after some more thought, I still didn't know what she had planned for me. Was I going to be punished for having hot lesbian sex with A2? Is 2B so mad at me that she wanted to physically assault me? Those questions and more circulated in my head before my mind went all fuzzy.

Yes.

Oh God, yes.

It felt so good.

I felt a warm and wet sensation on the tip of my clit and immediately gotten wet from arousal in response to it. At the same time as well, I tilted my head down to see none other than the beautiful 2B leaning her gorgeous face into my crotch with that warm tongue of hers gradually pushing its way into my drenched pussy. And then she slowly began bobbing her head back and forth, giving me oral sex for a change. My chest was burning with so much lust for the female android that my racing heart could melt from the heat.

"2B..." I moaned as she pulled my cock out her mouth and looked up at me, tears welling up in her beautiful blue eyes.

"You hurt me." She said as her tears poured out onto her face, rolling down each cheek.

"You allowing A2 to seduce and have sex with you after we... I thought you cared about me, Ma'am. How could you toy with my emotions like this?"

"I never stopped thinking about what happened between us on the radio tower, B." I responded as I reached down and placed both of my hands on each cheek of 2B's face.

"Or when I gave you oral sex shortly after that. I like you a lot, but you must know that I can't read your mind. I thought when you caught me watching you from below earlier today, you meant every word of what you said about us being a one-time thing..."

"But to be brutally honest, Ma'am." The female android began to say before her lips quivered from overwhelming emotions.

"I-I never knew what I wanted in this god forsaken life of mine and still don't. I'm just so tired of being stuck-up and grouchy towards my allies all the time. It's a very lonely existence..."

"Then figure it out right now. You can start by pleasing me." I replied softly as I used my hands to gently push 2B's face back into my crotch, her mouth taking in all of my soaked pussy once again.

As she resumed performing oral sex on me, I couldn't help but notice how much better it felt after our conversation moments earlier. It was almost as if the female android was actually admitting that she had feelings for me! And that was more than just arousing. It felt wholesome, actually. For the first time since the sexual binge I've been on, I was beginning to develop some sort of feelings for 2B that were of different from the lust. I was starting to...