The Best View (Male)

It was the daytime when the YorHa model 2 Type B android, who I like to call '2B', was sent on a mission to Earth's surface to eliminate machine lifeforms. Upon landing, 2B realized that the situation was much more complicated when I, a lone human male, had survived the devastation of the rest of my race. Finding me in a broken down and overgrown apartment building deep within the city ruin, She and I have traveled the land on foot for days in other possible survivors. There were no others.

As we made our way to a radio tower somewhere in the ruins of the overgrown city, 2B and I debated on who should go up the ladder first. I didn't know it at the time, but she was really insistent on my going up it first.

"I much rather you go up the ladder first, sir." The female android told me in her beautiful but plain sounding voice.

"It will make me feel more comfortable."

"Nonsense, 2B!" I said to her with reassurance in my tone before approaching and patting her right shoulder with my left hand.

"Ladies always go first. Even the beautiful fabricated ones..."

"Thanks..." 2B replied with obvious awkwardness before walking up to the ladder on her left side.

"I'll go first and scan the area from above. Just do me a favor, though. Don't look up."

"Yes ma'am!" I shouted before hearing the female Android violently stomp her right heel-clad foot down onto the dirt ground below.

"DON'T CALL ME MA'AM!" She sternly demanded of my, actually giving me goosebumps all over my body.

Upon watching her begin to climb up the rusted looking ladder, I couldn't help but find 2B extraordinarily gorgeous. Her white skin and hair were magnificent, the black dress and high heeled boots made the android look so sexy that I felt myself start to get aroused! But I had to focus. I couldn't afford to get distracted by my rescuer's wonderful appearance.

Following behind her, I had begun carefully climbing up the radio tower with 2B at the lead. As we went further up, I found myself accidentally looking up instinct as I felt a single droplet of water hit my forehead. And when I did, my face went bright red.

I got to see the gorgeously round and perfectly shaped white backside of female android from underneath her black dress! My heart began to race as I also got to see her beautiful white panties as well, making her already large butt look astonishingly bigger.

As for myself, I was incredibly aroused from seeing what I saw above me. My cock had gotten fully erection to the point of having to stop in place periodically to avoid hitting the ladder bars. I wanted nothing more than to relieve myself right then and there, but I would fall to my death. As I continued to look up under 2B's dress, though, she came to an abrupt stop about halfway to the top of the tower before tilting her head down to look at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked me in a seemingly frustrated tone.

"Why are you watching me from below?"

"I wasn't trying to, 2B." I replied with a nervous smile, not being able to read the android's eyes due the blindfold.

"I felt a drip on my head and I looked up, I wasn't staring up your dress..."

"Okay." 2B responded plainly before she tilted her head back upward and resumed climbing slowly.

As I shook my head side to side disappointed in myself, I promised myself that I wouldn't look up the female android's black dress again. Just as I said to myself in mind, though, I felt a second droplet hit me. Not only did it land on the left cheek of my face, but I immediately knew that it wasn't water. It was warmer. Gooey in texture. And when I looked up, my jaw dropped.