A[2]B: Part 2 (Female)

A2 and I were in stood absolute awe at 2B after her violently loud and wet climax. Rubbing her gushing womanhood with her hand, the female android had sprayed her creamy white goodness all over our nude bodies! There was much of it that not only did her tasty fluids litter the ground below our bare feet, but a good amount of it got into our mouths, too. And A2 and I just stuck our tongues out. However, It seemed like 2B didn't want us to enjoy her climax as the facial expression she had was of rage.

"YOU TWO ENJOYED MY FLUIDS DOESN'T MAKE ME LESS ANGRY WITH THE BOTH OF YOU!" She angrily shouted at us, with the naked A2 stepping in front of me.

"And you're not going to acknowledge that you were rubbing one out to the female human and I having sex, huh?" She immediately rebuttaled as 2B's beautiful white face beginning to blush in response.

"Never figured you could ever get jealous, B. I'm not going to lie. Seeing you mad at me like this while I'm all naked and stuff is kinda hot..."

"I AM INDEED HOT!" 2B growled out as she charged forward and grabbed A2's neck with both hands.

Thinking quickly, I immediately stepped off to the side just as the pair of females androids rammed up against and into the wall behind me, putting a dent in it! And if I just stood there, I would've been flattened like paper...

I then watched on with fear as 2B stood with her body pressed up against A2, her hands wrapped around her neck. The latter's bare back was up against the dented wall as well. However, I was visibly shocked upon seeing the restrained female android's facial expression. She appeared completely unfazed by everything that 2B had just done and was still doing. It was almost like A2 knew that she would do this.

"Well?" The pinned female said in a calm and seductive tone in her voice while looking 2B in her beautiful blue eyes with a smirk.

"You got me all to yourself and with the female human as our audience. Want me to make you climax in front of her?"

"SHUT UP, A2!" The female android snapped back as she lightly squeezed on her counterpart's neck, making her groan a little.

"You think you know me so well, do you? How hot I could get. What arouses my body. How to bring me to climax. You don't know the first thing about me, you nosy rouge b**th."

A2's eyes, as well as mine, had gone wide upon hearing 2B swear at the female android. This was a new side of her that we had never seen before since being around her for years. And experiencing the change in 2B's personality was pussy soaking to say the least.

"But I know you, A2. You're the sluttiest of all the YoRHa android models. And since you like giving me climaxes, I'm going to make YOU climax 100 times in a row. You won't be able to stand after I'm done with you..."

It was then that I saw 2B release one of her hands off from the pinned android's neck and immediately slapped her palm onto her warm, naked womanhood. A2 couldn't resist letting out an audible gasp of approval before she felt two fingers slide their way inside of her.

"Oh, B..." She said softly while looking into her counterpart's eyes before groaning from another squeeze to her throat.

"Save your breath for moaning. Say another word, and you'll get a finger inserted in... there."

My heart nearly exploded from the arousal I felt when seeing 2B demonstrate to A2 where exactly her index finger would go. Using the same hand that was fingering the trapped female android, she reached her drenched hand further back behind her counterpart and traced her soaked fingers around her anus! A2's facial expression was of absolute surprise, genuinely at a loss for words at 2B's threat.