A[2]B: Part 1 (Male)

"DAMN!" A2 said with a sexy tone of voice as I leaned forward into her face with my own while both of my hands rested on the wall behind her.

"DON'T BE SO ROUGH WITH ME!"

The female android and I were having wild sexual intercourse standing up while in a vacant room inside the resistance camp. Standing off to the side and watching on in aroused anger as I enthusiastically thrusted my cock into A2 was none other than 2B, hating the fact that she was growing increasingly jealous of her YoRHa counterpart getting all of my sexual attention. It wasn't long before both of my savior android's hands began to twitch as she continued to stare on at our act of hot sex, one of 2B's hands squeezing at and pitching the fabricated nipples of both breasts while the other crept underneath her beautiful black dress, slapping her palm on, and rubbed at her moist, panty clad crotch with her trembling fingers. The female android then began to moan softly while continuing to watch in awe at A2 and myself, completely unaware that she was masturbating to the two of us having sex up against the wall in the privacy of our room.

30 minutes earlier...

2B, 9S, and I returned to the resistance camp safely. After assisting in the former's system repairs, the male android had left the camp to clear his head about what the three of us had gone together. And I don't blame him one bit. 2B is the grumpy type of gal and can be stern when she wants to be. The opportunity I had with her on the radio tower was pure luck in and of itself! Had I been like Nines and didn't display confidence, I wouldn't have had sex with the female android like I did. But after doing so, I had my fill with her for the day. At least, that was what I told myself before I saw... Her.

As 2B and I laid in separate twin sized beds across the room from each other, I found myself looking staring down past my body and straight ahead of me. My eyes were glued to the view inside of the female android's beautiful black dress, enjoying the cock hardening sight that was her perfect shaped backside and elegant white panties. And since she had not put her blindfold back on, I was able to see 2B's full facial expression when she caught me 'Watching her from below' from across the room. At least her face blushing was adorable to see before she scolded me.

"You just can't get enough, huh?" She said in her plain but soothing voice before placing her hand over her backside to stop me from staring into her dress.

"You got lucky once. Don't expect me to share my body with you again any time soon..."

"Got it." I said with obvious disappointment in my voice, making it visibly clear that I wanted more of 2B.

Upon sitting up on my bed, stretching both my arms and letting out a long, lengthy yawn, I then saw a female walk into the room just as I turned and sat on the edge of my bedside. And when my eyes looked this woman up and down, I couldn't resist the hard on that built up quickly from within my pants.

"What's this about sharing bodies that my ears picked up on?" The mysterious female while looking at 2B, the latter sitting up and frowning.

"You putting out, B? And if you are, wanna go a round for old time's sake. You're really good on your knees, you know..."

"A2!" 2B shouted out with embarrassment in her voice and all over her face, myself actually aroused at the thought of seeing her eat a woman out.

"That was definitely a one-time ordeal! Besides, you always find an excuse to look under my dress and watch me from below at any opportunity!"

"What?" I heard the beautiful A2 say as I watched her approach the blushing female android and placed her left hand onto her corresponding nude inner thigh.

"You're beyond sexy when you want to be, 2B. And you know what they say: The innocent looking ones are the most sexually devious..."

Immediately after saying that, I watched on in arousing disbelief as A2 slid her left hand into 2B's beautiful black dress and in between her legs before hearing an audible squishing sound from across the room! The female android's entire body shivered in response to the gesture, causing her to quickly get out of bed, walk past A2, and leave the room altogether in a hurry. The other android woman and I then looked down at the floor below, seeing the trail of 2B's creamy white juices she had left.