Six & 'Nines' (Female)

After 2B's Pod had concluded its survey scan around in and around the area of the rusted radio tower of the ruined city, the female android picked me up, cradled me in both of her arms, and in a swift movement, leaped from the top of the tower. However, the ground below was much further than expected, causing 2B to take significant damage to her systems upon landing on her heel clad feet.

Even though she was injured greatly, she maintained her balance long enough to carefully place me onto the dirt ground below us and onto my shoe covered feet before dropping down on all fours. I could then see the female android, my protector, as well as my savior, was in definite bad shape.

"POD!" I heard her shout down at the ground desperately as she panted, myself staring down at her with worry.

"Alert 9S of our whereabouts! I need... his assistance in repairing myself..."

"Understood." The floating white drone said in a plain male voice.

Upon seeing the Pod fly away straight ahead from where 2B was facing to find our male android friend, I immediately approached and knelt down to see if I could at least get her up onto her feet. As I tried to lift the female android up from behind, though, I failed to realize that she was much heavier than she looked and I ended up having to let go of her due to possibly hurting myself.

"Damn!" I yelled to myself as I fell down onto my knees right behind 2B, out of breath.

"You're very heavy, B. Like, boulder weight heavy..."

It was then that my eyes widened as I realized the position I was in: Down on all fours just like 2B but behind her. The only difference was that she was in a beautiful black dress and I wasn't. The female android's perfect round backside was on full display, with traces of her creamy white goodness on each of her inner thighs. And then I saw it once again, 2B's womanhood covered up by her elegant white panties. I blushed as I watched as a single droplet of her wonderful tasting juice dripped out from her panty clad crotch and down of the ground, wishing that was my tongue what in its place.

As I stared inside of her dress with a trance-like look on my face, my pussy was getting wet all over again. My mind had instantly begun to replay the sexual event that occurred a while ago in my head and caused an arousing heat to burn within my chest. I wanted her again.

Without giving her a heads up whatsoever, my hand immediately reached forward and tugged at the crotch of 2B's damp white panties. I once again pulled them over to the side like I did the first time, gently inserting my index and middle fingers to the female android's womanhood from the back. Hearing her lengthy gasp of pleasure made me want to come in my own extremely damp panties.

"Now is... Not the time... For this... Ma'am..." She moaned as my fingers slowly slid in and out of her pussy, making her hips gently gyrate.

"If 9S sees you doing this... He'll want to..."

"Shove his cock inside you?" I finished for 2B as I used my free hand to hike my dress up.

"Too bad my tongue already beat him to it!"

After aggressively rubbing and fingering my warm, wet pussy, I proceeded to take my index and middle fingers out of the female android's warm and gooey womanhood. I then looked at my hand as her creamy white goodness ran down it before moving it up 2B's face and shoving the fingers into her mouth. 2B then felt the need to turn her head back to look at me with the black blindfold on over her eyes, her mouth sucking at index and middle fingers with a feeling hunger. If she didn't see it, her tongue could definitely taste it after I took my now saliva coated fingers out of 2B's mouth.

"I don't care if 9S walks up on us, B." I said reassuringly to the female android, causing her to turn her head away from me and down at the ground.

"After what we did up on that tower together, I want more of you. And I know that you do, too. If you don't want this, tell me right now..."