First day of Uni

The drive was really long, finding it exhausting for Jen to take before she can even make it to her first lecture in her first day at university: Moon University. After driving for a while, she sees the building. Smiling in relief at the moment of finally arriving at the place, she continues driving, looking for the nearest place to park her car in. Also a parking area where she can walk to the building without being late for her class.

Observing for a few minutes, she finds one. One that's connected to the building. There are other parking areas to park her car in but that would mean she would have to walk all the way to get to her classroom. And also she doesn't know everything about the inside of the building. Needing a map or a guide to find the classroom. By looking outside, it looks really big. Due to its size, it can be imagined that the interior design of it could also be big too.

Driving to the parking area, there's a barrier to come across. She opens the barrier through her id card. Jen got the id card from the school, given to her through an envelope. The id could have been taken from the school but Jen couldn't travel to Red City to get her id card. Once she saw that they can give it to her through mail, she chooses to accept it. Scanning her id, the barrier opens and she drives, slowly to find her parking space. The parking area is big and based on the observation provided by her, a lot of space around. There's even disabled parkings for people with disabilities. Mostly needed a blue badge for it.

A parking space she noticed is free. No one took it. Next to the free space comes no cars. Jen parks there. Hoping to use that space before anyone takes it, rather than driving around to see if there's other parking spaces to take in and then realize there's none, forcing to drive around to find another one, something that irritates Jen.

Parked in the space, she gets out of the car. Walking to the back of the car to get her bag which is where her study materials are located in. The bag she bought could fit in enough material essential for the lectures. She only puts in materials that are important for the day. Grabs and puts the bag around her back before closing the back of the car. Nothing there to come get, she locks the car and walks towards the building.

She made it inside the building. Feeling in surprise of what she's seeing. It's really big. A lot to take a tour of depending on the time she has. There are tables and three cafes next to it for people to come by, have a cup of coffee and eat some food. Or to also do their studies there. The left side of the uni is the building's own library. Moon University has a building dedicated for a library but each building has its own library of books. Most of the books would be related to the course their students are module.

She finds a table to sit on. Finding a chair, she sits on it. Getting her phone out of her pocket. She only has 45 minutes left so enough to find the classroom in this big building. Her timetable is located through the university's wayfinder page. The wayfinder page is where she can learn the date and times of her classroom. In there, looking at it:

MUEEB-12
MU – Moon University
EEB – Engineering building (the building where her course will be in)

But she doesn't know what the number means. She looks at her phone. The wayfinder page includes a map of the interior design of the building, giving her the means to locate the classroom. Not wanting to be late for it.

She looks into it. A big map. Jen isn't that good with maps, it takes her a while to study it before deciding to follow it. When she reads it, she would tend to mistake this part of the location as the one where she would need to go to, bringing her to the wrong end.

"Jen." Someone calls her name. She hears it but looks around, trying to figure out where that person is calling her from. But she sees no one. She returns her attention to the map. "Jen..." She can hear it she once again looks around.