14. Breakfast

Song of the chapter
Spring Day by BTS

~🩷💎🩵

~🩵Joshua POV💙

Before I open the door I take a deep breath, I open the door and see Seokmin half asleep on the couch with a beer in hand and wet hair, probably taken a shower, I close the door to not wake him up and leave my stuff near the door, I go near him and sit next to him.

"Kyeom," I said with a soft voice, putting my hand on his forehead and taking some loose hairs. Jinn

"Jisoo." He said still half asleep

"Kyeom you're burning up, help me out I can't just carry you." I said putting my hand under his arm and up his shoulder.

I get him to stand, take the beer out of his hands and we go up the stairs stumbling but we made it. We got in his room and sat him down in his bed. I got to the bathroom grabbed a cloth and wet it.

"Kyeom lay down for me." I grab his head put it in my lap and put the cloth on his forehead. " I'm so sorry Kyeom." I said massaging his hair.

I sat there with his head in my lap and massaging his hair it was probably 30 minutes later I started feeling sleepy, I took his head out of my pay and replaced it with a pillow, I lay down next to him, decided to sleep with his because I'm worried something would happen.

~

I woke up and saw Seokmin still sleeping, I quietly got out of bed and went to my room, I picked up a random set of sweatpants a hoodie, and a towel, I went to the bathroom took a quick shower, and got dressed. I went down and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Soo!" I heard Seokmin shout still sleepy, coming down the stairs. He ran to the kitchen and when I turned around he hugged me, it caught me off guard but I hugged him back. "When did you come home?" He asked.

"Last night." I said

"W-wait so you saw me, you put me in my..." he said

"Yeah, I helped you out, I'm not leaving anymore Kyeom, I promise." I said and when I said that he just hugged me tighter.

"Jisoo I broke up with Lina." He said and I immediately broke the hug.

"What!" I said surprised.

"But I can't tell you yet, okay." He said

"Wait, what do you mean you can't tell me why you broke up with her? Did she hurt you? I'll go jump her right now for you." I said desperately.

"She didn't hurt me, Soo, I broke up with her because well you'll know soon enough." He said tucking some loose strands of my hair behind my ear. "I'm happy you're home." He said kissing my forehead head.

"Y-yeah me too, uh I made breakfast." I said

"Looks good come on let's eat." He said, "Go sit I'll bring it to the table." I said

"Um yeah." I go to sit at the table

"Here you go." He said putting down my plate of breakfast and coffee cup.

"Thank you." I said.

"Where have you been this past week?" He asked

"Um working." I said

"You're working?!" He asked surprised

"Yeah." I said smiling

"Where?" He asked

"In Seoul Orphanage." I said

"Really!" He asked surprised

"Yeah." I said smiling