4. Are you mad?

Song of the chapter
I don't think I like her by Charlie Puth

~🩷💎🩵

~💙Seokmin POV🩵

"Jisoo." I call him shaking him slightly.

"Hm?" He asked humming.

"Let's go upstairs so w- I mean you can sleep more comfortably." I said.

"No it's okay, I don't want to disturb you." He said getting up and getting his things.

"No, it's late, I'm not letting you go out this late it's too dangerous." I said pulling him back by the hand.

"But-" he said still sleepy.

"No buts." I said cutting him off.

I live in a penthouse so, you got to up the stairs. But Jisoo was so sleepy, that I did something I never thought I would. I lift him bridal style and go up the stairs.

"S-Seokmin!" He said surprised.

He looked so cute in my arms, he's super light to that got me worried...

"You're too sleepy to go up the stairs." I said.

I open my bedroom door and put him in my bed slowly, I pull up the blankets. I was about to turn off the lights when I felt a pull in my hand.

"Kyeom can you... Stay with me?" He asked

How am I supposed to say no to him, he makes my heart do cartwheels.

"Yeah." I said.

I turned off the light and lay next to him, pulled him close, my head on top of his and his head on my chest.

"Good night Soo." I said kissing the top of his head.

"Good night Kyeom." He said muffled because of his head in my chest.

~Next day 💙

I woke up with the most adorable sight, Jisoo was pouting clinging to my shirt, sleeping like an angel.

I won't lose you this time Jisoo

He started waking up so I gave him space to move around.

"Good morning Soo" I said smiling.

"Good morning." He said rubbing his eyes.

I laugh a little

"Okay come on get up time to go to class." I said getting up and pulling him with me.

But I pulled him too hard and we ended up being inches apart, chest to chest.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I tell him looking straight into his eyes.

We stared at each other, I felt like I was in heaven looking at those eyes, that face, I might just be dead right now and this was an angel in front of me.

"N-no." He stuttered looking down.

"Well you are, know that." I said pulling his chin up and tucking in a loose hair behind his ear.

"Seokmin you have a girlfriend." He said getting out of my grasp.

"She doesn't matter." I said.

"I don't care you guys are still dating, you can't just flirt with anyone." He said a little mad.

"I'm going to make breakfast, you can borrow some clothes," I said getting out of the room.