5. Hospital

Song of the chapter
Pinwheel by seventeen (vocal unit)

~🩷💎🩵

~🩵Joshua POV💙

I was walking out of the campus to meet up with Jeonghan. But what happened earlier this morning was stuck with me. Did I need to get that mad with Seokmin? I mean I started it, but Seokmin could've said no... but he didn't. I can't just stay mad at him, but I need to cool off first before I talk to him.

"Jeez, you look like you need to cool down." Jeonghan said.

"Hm? Oh yeah, of course you know me so well." I said.

"Sure, but tell me everything first." Jeonghan said.

"Me and Seokmin had a minor fight." I said.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"We slept toge-"

"WAIT WHAT YOU GU-"

"Now like that you little dirty-minded person." I said giving him a look. "I asked if he could lay down with me he said yeah, that's how we slept together." I said looking down.

"Oh okay, but isn't that supposed to be good, I mean you like him right?" Jeonghan said and asked.

"But that's where I mess up, when we woke up he was all flirting saying how beautiful I look, we were almost kissing but I dropped everything and said he can't do that because he has a girlfriend and stuff." I said kicking some rocks on the floor.

"Oh well, that's true." He said agreeing with me.

"But later Johnny called me." I said looking at Jeonghan.

"Oh wow." He said

"And I think Seokmin heard it, but Johnny just called to make sure I was doing okay, he doesn't like me, he's dating my ex-roommate Youngheum or Ten but nothing is going on between me and Johnny could we just drop it? Please." I said.

"Of course, now come on so we can cool off." Jeonghan said.

When we were walking to the car I saw Seokmin going to his car but didn't bother to say bye, now I regret it.

~

It's been 5 days since me and Seokmin had our little argument, Seokmin and Lina look so much closer like he wants her.

That made me jealous.

Do I admit it?

Nope

Never

Seoul is getting cooler because winter is just around the corner.

Yesterday me and Jeonghan went shopping and Coups asked a favor, could get Jeonghan's ring size?

I'm not dumb

Or

Stupid

I know what he's planning, but I wanna talk to him first.

But that's not the point right, the point is it's Halloween and all the boys decided to go to Seokmin's because it's the biggest house of all of us. We decided to watch scary movies all night and stuff ourselves with candy.

It was exactly 8:50 pm, and we started watching the movies at 6 pm, And right now I wasn't feeling okay.

Since three days ago I've been feeling sick, with headaches, and throwing up. I even thought I was feeling better but here I am about to run to the bathroom to puke all this candy out.

I got up and made my way to the second floor, closed the door, and let it all out, I threw up so much I was crying, till I felt a hand rubbing my back and holding my hair ( it was getting long)