Chapter XXVI: Heart Of Ice

June 2 2022

What was suppose to be a normal party turned into a nightmare

What was suppose to be a normal party turned into a nightmare. The guests in the cruise ship were enjoying the party until the ship hit a iceberg and all of them were greeted by a man in a mechanised suit who goes by the name: Mister Freeze. Freeze used his ice powers and began encasing some of the guests in ice and demanded everyone to give him diamonds along with other jewellery.

The guests had no choice but to give him what he wanted and after he got what he wanted. Freeze left the ship and began making his way back to Gotham.

Right now, multiple police helicopters were flying around the iceberg as the guests along with paramedics and other officers were at the harbour.

Guest: Will my husband be alright?

Paramedic: He's hypothermic, but he'll pull through.

Guest: [Shivers]. . . . . No thanks to that maniac.

Suddenly Commissioner Savage began walking towards them and spoke to the paramedic.

Savage: So how did he do it?

Paramedic: Not sure. . . But the victim seems to have been flash frozen.

Pete was shocked by what he heard as he saw the guest's arm was stuck in a block of ice as other paramedics were trying to keep him warm while finding a way to remove the ice block.

Savage: Who was the maniac that did all of this?

Guest: He said his name was Freeze.

Savage: Freeze?

As Savage along with the other officers were talking to the guests, someone was watching them while listening to the conversations

Alex was listening to the conversation as he was thinking about what the guests said to Savage.

Alex: Freeze? That's interesting.

Other officers were talking to the guests while Joseph was speaking to the captain and staff captain as he was listening to them.

Joseph: He walked on water?